or Connect

Posts by Lighthouse

I'm surrounded by bankers and banking administrators. I see this massive Wildebeastesque herd of boring black shoes, trendy-thin dark pants, and no ties. It reminds me of the Soviet Block worker's uniform. It would be much worse with jeans etc. Forget what your guy friends say. The ladies thirst for something different. You will see it in their eyes.
I was thinking of starting my own forum to compete with SF, but then I remembered I have a big gold framed mirror here at my desk.
THey just ruined the show in episode 11. Whatever thread of enjoyment i had in the Spacey character was just killed off.
I would make a great moderator. But I'd have to be paid a lot of money to put up with all y'alls hijinx.
So, CE is like going to college, except the professors and admin are conservative. We should charge $40k tuition for the privilege.
Petition for Part III of this thread. Star Wars took 6 years to complete (new hope to return of the jedi). Let's go, mods. Yes I'm full of wine. Blech.
scarphe was being facetious; kind of like making a strawman out of pocket lint and taking a blow torch to it. Think of this rogue Italian as a guy who staggers into the coffee house and waxes an incoherent philosophy comparing Marx to Twain, and you're not quite sure if he's a bohemian or simply living in a uhaul by the docks.
I'm jury foreman. Let's get this going.
No, but I don't want to scare the 'Cai at this sensitive time in his development.
can I have one too?