or Connect

Posts by Lighthouse

I was thinking of starting my own forum to compete with SF, but then I remembered I have a big gold framed mirror here at my desk.
THey just ruined the show in episode 11. Whatever thread of enjoyment i had in the Spacey character was just killed off.
I would make a great moderator. But I'd have to be paid a lot of money to put up with all y'alls hijinx.
So, CE is like going to college, except the professors and admin are conservative. We should charge $40k tuition for the privilege.
Petition for Part III of this thread. Star Wars took 6 years to complete (new hope to return of the jedi). Let's go, mods. Yes I'm full of wine. Blech.
scarphe was being facetious; kind of like making a strawman out of pocket lint and taking a blow torch to it. Think of this rogue Italian as a guy who staggers into the coffee house and waxes an incoherent philosophy comparing Marx to Twain, and you're not quite sure if he's a bohemian or simply living in a uhaul by the docks.
I'm jury foreman. Let's get this going.
No, but I don't want to scare the 'Cai at this sensitive time in his development.
can I have one too?
I regret this post.