or Connect

Posts by Lighthouse

Hey Man loves to watch Bill Maher too.
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara Right now this is very much a hypothetical question. I don't have any offers in the wings but there is at least one job for which I may be considered within the next month or two. I started my current job in January and am somewhat hesitant about leaving so "soon." But if it's a bigger gig with more money...wouldn't I be foolish to turn it down? What's the consensus on this? Does the new job involve...
Quote: Originally Posted by Working Stiff Calf and hamstring stretches help. Massage helps. Ultimately, the 'cure' is to strengthen your feet. It's one of those things that takes a long time to deal with. You should distrust orthotics, and podiatrists in general. They tend to treat the symptoms, rather than the real problem. Stretches and massage are part of the treatment recommended by a podiatrist. Orthotics support the arch and...
Quote: Originally Posted by wahwho11 doc it. stand on your legs way too often to let this go. I agree 100 percent. This could ruin your life. The problem is that, if left untreated, the tendon will calcify into bone, making the pain permanent. And in your old age, it will be torture. Doc it.
Orthotics may help, but you need to see a podiatrist first. You may also try HAPAD.com for inserts. If you have high arches, they have schaphoid pads that work well.
They are on break right now. One Day More just ended. The colors, the sounds, the acting . . . I love watching actors ACT. This is exhilarating. The booming bass. I am thinking that this would be a great thing to take a date to. How could one not want to jump in the sack after all this vibrant living. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Jo4FvpN3_g
Watching PBS's money grubbing session, but they are playing Les Miserables, 25th anniversary performance, and am being pulled in by the robust baseline and quirky turns of melody. What other broadway musicals are out there that aren't too . . . Glee.
Quote: Originally Posted by Requiem Cross-dressing is never good. Agreed. Women shouldn't wear ties unless its for play in the bedroom.
Quote: Originally Posted by tagutcow I love how JLib will accasionally alight onto a thread and dispense actual knowledge. Thank you. Why occasionally did the same, but I haven't seen him round these here parts for many a moon. Is there any equivalent theory explaining the brain drain of the Italians? How did the same race give us both Leonardo Da Vinci and "The Situation"? A sincere LOL on that last question. JLib hangs around...
VWs are rock solid and handle great, but are higher maintenance than Honda or Toyota. Mercedes cost too much and the parts will bleed you dry. Kia and Hyundai? They are nice looking cars, but I wonder about the quality of the materials used. Stainless steel exhaust? Higher grade steel? Interior plastics? I just don't know. Volvo? Get a Ford and avoid the self-righteous "baby on board" "coexist" stigma. I like the Triumph suggestion. Lexus, Infiniti, Acura are...