or Connect

Posts by Lighthouse

Quote: Originally Posted by BP348 Why not? I actually have both but only use the charcoal grill. Never would have bought the propane grill but my wife wanted it for hurricane season. The coals stay hot for hours; they look like they have cooled down. Grills knocked over; pets; hot coals; etc.
This show is getting better and better. Last night's massacre of the traitors was well executed (pi).
Don't get charcoal if you have young kids.
I was conducting intense research on the history of cell phones in the Zhou dynasty, and came across the CE BCE references. It reminded me of Solzhenitsyn's observation that to destroy a people you must first sever their roots. I can only hope that this is a fad that will go the way of Leif Garrett. Because the profound stupidity of it all makes my eyes hurt when I encounter it. And so, I will read it as "Christian Era" and "Before Christian Era", but never use...
The Sanford, a blucher of beauty, is back.
Quote: Originally Posted by redcaimen He was just timed out. I am very impressed with the mods on this. Fuuma seemed to think he was a law unto himself and could do or say anything under cover of a french-canadian court jester.
Quote: Click to Show Spoiler I like foo too much.
Make the "f" and the "u" red, let's make everyone happy. Styleforum
Hey Man loves to watch Bill Maher too.
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara Right now this is very much a hypothetical question. I don't have any offers in the wings but there is at least one job for which I may be considered within the next month or two. I started my current job in January and am somewhat hesitant about leaving so "soon." But if it's a bigger gig with more money...wouldn't I be foolish to turn it down? What's the consensus on this? Does the new job involve...