or Connect

Posts by Lighthouse

I've always been fascinated with northern European sentencing. (I know the UK is not "European" in a sense, blah blah blah, but bear with me). It takes nine or ten murder convictions before the Britlish put someone away for good. Scandinavia? That's were Mayhem and other death metal comes from. And they used to gut priests for gold. So I get the fact that murder is not as looked down upon there as it is in the U.S. While we are on the subject, the sentencing...
Oh its a jolly 'oliday with MaryMaribuk
Has the Red Cross been notified?
HarvFal is like a tomcat. He goes off for a few months, you think he's been hit by a car, but sure enough he shows up one fine morning scraped up and hungry, but otherwise purrfectly fine.
I am a far right White Christian Anglo-Saxon Protestant evangelical Republican conservative white-privileged land owning literate white collar border-stopping oppressor, and not even I have cut off someone's head.
^^^^^^^ Sounds like a happy camper.
I don't think its denial. I think they just don't care. Or they care more about making money than they do about the country their grandchildren will have to live in.
I wonder if a university could make a mark by rooting out SJW nonsense and focusing on read subjects. The idea of spending $40K or whatever to send my kid to a "modern" university is unappealing. It would be cheaper to buy Beavis and Butthead DVDs.
Now just hold on there, cowboys. I thought Bush was Hitler.