or Connect

Posts by Lighthouse

I wasn't sure which white Americans were being lynched by leftists, but then I realized you're referring to the lynchings that took place at Duke and UVA campuses.
This is Europe's version of suicide by cop.
Mods, I'm starting a petition to get Funny Picture of the Day moved out of DT and into General Chat. Help us out, please.
They caught the mastermind with the foreign sounding name. Now he will face the horrors of a 2 year stint in a French prison.
Remember, Star Wars occurred a long time ago, and there was a great deal of social pressure back then.
Hillary's arrow points to the right.
But we are all waiting on you.
Shrillary. Or Killary
If the GOP pulls any stunts, they will lose the House and the Senate to boot, be resented, and possibly create a rival populist party. Trump will get 30 percent of the black and Hispanic vote, and will increase GOP voters by a factor of 2. Trump in the White House = Clinton not in the White House. Plus, a wall.
I've always been fascinated with northern European sentencing. (I know the UK is not "European" in a sense, blah blah blah, but bear with me). It takes nine or ten murder convictions before the Britlish put someone away for good. Scandinavia? That's were Mayhem and other death metal comes from. And they used to gut priests for gold. So I get the fact that murder is not as looked down upon there as it is in the U.S. While we are on the subject, the sentencing...