or Connect

Posts by Lighthouse

You're missing the context. If she had actually been attacked, that would have been evidence of racism and Islamophobia. So, in context, this was an act of racism.
The argument about Egypt is stupid. Just tell her, "respect my white privilege. Oh, and by the way, how about removing those jeans, your watch, your jacket, and your shoes, and stop speaking English. You're appropriating my culture." Oh how I wish I were in college again.
Fantastic! We had to change plans to avoid a 35% increase in premiums. Now it's a "plan" where the deductible is much higher. I would fare better with term life insurance and a veterinarian. Thanks Obama. Still waiting on my $2,500 per year savings under the "affordable" care act
The Obama worshipping media and Obama himself are responsible for the birther movement. Obama used it for political gain, which is why he refused to provide his birth certificate for so long. The media cried when Obama was elected. He floated above them as a sort of god.
What's wrong with "shopkeepers?" Store owners? Merchants? Tenants? Vendors?
I just tossed him in as part of the aimless mess that is Europe. I'm surprised he hasn't been arrested, fined, and jailed for inciting hatred. Europe is tolerant, you know.
Europe is Star Trek super-educated Right Side of History science multicultural Dawkins Foucault modern. I would be shocked; shocked! to see the native population suddenly turn on its exotic menagerie migrant-citizens. Hxstory never repeats itself.
*WSOH.(Wrong Side of History(TM))
Not all Great Whites are man-eaters.
I can't know what's in your heart, but your attack on Trump gives me pause. Trump has repeatedly said that the Mexicans and Chinese are smarter than our leaders.Are you saying that Trump is an anti-white racist?Your attitude is really out of bounds. We're not in the 19th century.