or Connect

Posts by Lighthouse

I just tossed him in as part of the aimless mess that is Europe. I'm surprised he hasn't been arrested, fined, and jailed for inciting hatred. Europe is tolerant, you know.
Europe is Star Trek super-educated Right Side of History science multicultural Dawkins Foucault modern. I would be shocked; shocked! to see the native population suddenly turn on its exotic menagerie migrant-citizens. Hxstory never repeats itself.
*WSOH.(Wrong Side of History(TM))
Not all Great Whites are man-eaters.
I can't know what's in your heart, but your attack on Trump gives me pause. Trump has repeatedly said that the Mexicans and Chinese are smarter than our leaders.Are you saying that Trump is an anti-white racist?Your attitude is really out of bounds. We're not in the 19th century.
"Arrest Proof Yourself" is a great read for anyone wanting to understand how cops think.
They're not really useful idiots. They are fully aware of what they are saying, and would be fine with the West collapsing as long as they remain elite.
I made a T Shirt with the slogan, RESPECT MY WHITE PRIVILEGE, BITCH and wore it on campus. The students collapsed, foaming at the mouth, convulsing. A good time was had by all.
Soros has to be Greek. He just has to.
You have to look at the attitudes of Muslems in polling. And try to find a video or statement by a Muslem about 9/11, 7/7, beheadings, etc., that does not include the word "but." I'm not saying its impossible, but give that a go.