or Connect

Posts by Lighthouse

I've retreated into CE Safe Space. Bully proof windows, troll proof doors . . . Mr. Wiffles, I need a hug.
Why would they cancel class for a bunch of white guys?
Its pretty amusing to see far left protesters attacking the Chicago machine. This is the pigpen that they created, they wallowed in, they fed off of. Let them slop themselves with their own corrupt Chicago filth. Swim in it, protesters. Drink your pig urine.
If he was shot on the ground, that's not self-defense. We can't hear anything on the video, and I only see one shot. The kid was from Chicago, where 100 black boys are killed per day. No one cares. Never seen a BLM protest up there. So I doubt anyone will care about this shooting. Just add another to the pile-- to the Chicago body count.
This will be an acquittal. Not even close. Ok, maybe a little close, but he raised his arm. Shot in the back during the twirl.
Was the kid running backwards toward the cop?
You greatly overestimate Obama's interest in this matter. Do you really think Obama's military or intelligence service is going to get that involved? Do you think Valerie Jarrett would allow Obama to act against Iran?
I'm going to start prepping. Party at my bunker.