or Connect

Posts by Lighthouse

Your effort here exceeds my wildest expectations.
"If you can't say something nice about someone, don't say anything at all." Good advice. But in business, we are often put in situations where this is just not possible. We come across backstabbers, thieves, liars, jerks, jackasses, fools, clowns, and twits all the time. A passing comment at lunch about a former collegue. A request for a reference. Situations that place you in an uncomfortable position. Do you lie and say something nice? Do you say nothing at...
I'm happy for the creators of this forum. Those who put the hard work and effort into building something of value should be rewarded. This look is an upgrade. It will take some getting used to I'm sure. Dylan had to go electric sometime.
Interested in extra long ties. Any vendors? Also, pocket squares.
My supposed friends on Orkut are from countries I've never heard of.
^^^^^^ Good to know. Romney should get credit for raking the Massachusetts muck.
The embodiment of all negative human characteristics; here's hoping that he lives a long long time in prison.
A horribly bad idea. Most disturbing.
Quote: Originally Posted by munchausen the feeling of having something in your eye lingers after whatever was in there is gone. Its the resulting abrasion that itches and hurts.
Quote: Originally Posted by mellow Aw, I opened this thread looking forward to a comparison of the mindset of middle class vs wealthy people, not a "what's the best way to get rich" thread. I'm going to a halfway decent school for undergrad, so I'm in touch with kids from all levels of society. No, young one, take this thread to that place.