or Connect

Posts by Lighthouse

The Guardian LOL
Harvard Law Professor Mark Tushnet compares Christians to Nazis, seeks harsh treatment like concentration camps, seeks federal law to publicly execute conservatives.http://balkin.blogspot.com/
I'll always get choked up with his "punish your enemies" speech. And, thanks to Obama, I'll always bring a gun to a knife fight . . . and I'll be clinging to that gun.
It is becoming more and more evident, from Black Lives Matter to Aztalan to Jews in France, that people are incapable of living together in harmony. Its a zero sum game. Demographics is Destiny. Think about what that means.
Right on cue, Mr. Jenner is having second thoughts. Rene Richards was right.
Hate crimes are disproportionately applied to whites.
Illegal Aliens Sentenced For Beating Elderly Minnesota Farmer to Death by Katie McHugh May 2016 Two illegal aliens will spend decades in prison after tying up a 90-year-old farmer in Minnesota and beating him to death last April. Reinol Vergara and Edson Benitez pled guilty to second-degree murder and assisting to second degree murder. “They left him helpless on his living room flow as they ransacked his home, as he was bleeding to death, they cut the phone line...
Globalization, the internet, everyone learning English, and free trade has suckified the western world.
I guess I'd have more sympathy for Mr. Jenner if he weren't such a media slut.
I'm sure those who wanted Cruz to be a good little boy and obey his masters (from other states) don't like Ted Cruz. Their hatred of Cruz is a stamp of approval. Cruz is genuine.