or Connect

Posts by Lighthouse

Much of this stems from the rise of narrative over fact. "Hands up don't shoot" is still a thing. The claims of isms and phobias that have no bearing in reality. I'll take these claims more seriously when I see boatloads of POC (that means "people of color") and gays jumping on rafts and paddling to the Bahamas.As far as cynicism, I am ever in conflict. There is much to be said for sticking with principles, remaining professional and consistent, and not jumping into the...
Luke is corrupted by his rage, and ultimately becomes a Sith Lord in Episode VIII.
I visited DU to witness the anguish, but there was no sorrow for me that day in Mudville.
My hope: Ellison as chairman Dems go far left, blame Comey and Russia Keep using -ist and -phobia in every sentence.
Bump The way we were . . .
Piobear was wrong. I just wanted to say that. This thread is based on a lie. A lie befitting the thread's subject.
Citizenship is pretty cheap these days.
You can give me your wealth if it will help you fit in with the crunchies.
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/policies/immigration/ Begin working on an impenetrable physical wall on the southern border, on day one. Mexico will pay for the wall. 2. End catch-and-release. Under a Trump administration, anyone who illegally crosses the border will be detained until they are removed out of our country. 3. Move criminal aliens out day one, in joint operations with local, state, and federal law enforcement. We will terminate the Obama administration’s...
73 days until we start work on the wall of freedom. ITT we track progress of planning and construction.