or Connect

Posts by cloonz

I haven't had that problem with any Rick footwear. Do you have a high arch?
Diet Butcher Slim Skin Sneakers Off-White US 8 (Can easily fit US 9, maybe 9.5) Pre-owned condition. There was a tear in the leather for one of the eyelets but I just sewed it up and it has held up well. Normal wear on soles and some small red marks on the back of one shoe. This is an interest check, I may keep them and they are priced accordingly. Message me any questions
Purchased from a sufu user, I believe it is from 07. Has super long sleeves and a more relaxed fit than more recent Stooges. I recently had it dry cleaned and it is in good condition. Selling because I don't get much wear out of it. 100% calf leather. Chest: 18.75" Shoulder: 16.25" (front) Sleeve: 29" Length: 22.5" (back) Message me any questions or for for international shipping quote. All sales final. Check measurements, make sure it fits.
Lanvin Horn Necklace Brass/Horn SS 2011 Collection Bought from Trinity but don't wear enough to keep. Picture credit goes to him.
Lanvin Horn Necklace Brass/Horn SS 2011 Collection Bought from Trinity on superfuture but don't wear enough to keep. Picture credit goes to him.
Maison Martin Margiela Sneakers White/Gum EU 41/US 8 Used but good condition. Normal wear with some markings on the back of one shoe. See pictures. A little too snug for me. Fit true. Comes with original box that is pretty beat up but no dust bags.
Uniqlo and Theory are both owned by Fast Retailing.
GATs run true. Don't size down.
Margiela Future Sneakers Black EU 42 / US 9 These have been worn once. They are in perfect condition with just some denim stains on the tongue which are unnoticeable. Purchased from Farfetch for $895. Will also include box, dust bags, and invoice from Farfetch. $750 Shipping and Paypal fees included in price. Will add own pictures when I get a chance later this week. Message me any questions.
Nike Flyknit Trainer+ Neo-Turquoise/White/Grey Size 9 Message me with any questions.