or Connect

Posts by cloonz

Just change /men/ to /women/ for the link.
Lots of jeans on sale at Luisaviaroma Mostly size 26.
I just picked up a pair of nut Wyatt boots and some denim. I went with a 41 in the boots - I wear 41 in CP and 42 in most other brands. Took a 28 in the jeans, same as what I wear in Dior and Rick. Kicking myself now for not picking pieces up over the past two years as there is a ton of stuff I want.
fake
Can I assume the taller jodhpurs will be back in future collections in brown or cigar? I've resisted getting any Saint Laurent stuff so far but I'm getting pretty tempted lately and now can't find them in my size.
I like wearing prisoners with my dunks. Don't even see the ribbed cuffs with high tops.
Y3 Retro Boost Black/White US 9 Brand new with tags. Comes with everything including original box, extra laces, dust bags.
I haven't had that problem with any Rick footwear. Do you have a high arch?
Diet Butcher Slim Skin Sneakers Off-White US 8 (Can easily fit US 9, maybe 9.5) Pre-owned condition. There was a tear in the leather for one of the eyelets but I just sewed it up and it has held up well. Normal wear on soles and some small red marks on the back of one shoe. This is an interest check, I may keep them and they are priced accordingly. Message me any questions
Purchased from a sufu user, I believe it is from 07. Has super long sleeves and a more relaxed fit than more recent Stooges. I recently had it dry cleaned and it is in good condition. Selling because I don't get much wear out of it. 100% calf leather. Chest: 18.75" Shoulder: 16.25" (front) Sleeve: 29" Length: 22.5" (back) Message me any questions or for for international shipping quote. All sales final. Check measurements, make sure it fits.