or Connect

Posts by cloonz

They moved to the sale page http://www.ysl.com/us/shop-product/men/shoes-french-booties-french-85-cropped-chelsea-boot-in-black-cracked-shiny-leather_cod44838526dt.html#section=men_salemen
cropped rick sweatpants and memphis flap jeans are my fav pants to wear with my island dunks
lusiaviaroma had coated 15.5 in 26 on sale
It fits pretty loose and looooong. He got his shortened I think
I got a pair and paid retail. They are uncomfortable at first considering I've never worn anything with a heel like thatMy friends like to continuously point out I wear woman's shoes nowSome nights I just want to hover around 6'3" it was an impulse purchaseI wear a 41 in all my SL boots and needed a 42 in these just fyi
I wouldn't try it especially if there's any chance you might sell it down the road
I got them at the flagship in midtown. They had the same pair on display still when I went in to get some fall stuff in August. There's a pic of mine quoted right above my post.
I got my pair of wyatts in nut back in spring this year and they are the same color as the bottom pic.
What was the price before they fixed it? I think I'm just going to start proxying everything from EU the prices here are nutty.
I tried the same pair but didn't like how the rips lined up on me at 5'11". Been trying to find a pair of knee blowouts in a 28/29 but no luck yet.