or Connect

Posts by cloonz

The dark brown with black sole? I don't like those at all. I think nut is a much better color esp with the brown sole and I go to them a lot with an almost entirely black wardrobeI bet you could find either tobacco or nut if you search around
Done with boots for a while. Not much interests me from ss16 I hope this fall show coming up is more my style
My french 85 chelseas are my only black pair of boots. I tend to gravitate more towards the brown suede options regardless of what I'm wearing I would probably pick black wyatt side-zips without the harness for an everyday black boot that isn't so aggressive.
Alright was just worried they might have cancelled my order since the page was hidden the whole time on the us site
Anyone pre-order the tan chelsea boots off ysl.com and get a shipped notification yet?
i'm not a fan of the super skinny feminine belts or the western ones by slp but guarantee i can find a 3 passant in your size somewhere if that's what you want
thanks was looking for these but they weren't showing up on the us sitepre-ordered a pair now I'm done with boots for a while
I lay mine out flat to dry instead of hang dry
I've never tried thrift/vintage stuff bc I find it hard to believe stuff is going to fit me as well as SL off the rack being a 44 top 28 jeans
those are the spring 15 raw hems?