or Connect

Posts by ericmelton

Can you describe the color? Gray? Brown? Hard to tell from the pics. Thanks
I should say that I'd prefer us shipping but will consider shipping to the uk if it doesn't sell.
The length listed is from the bottom of the collar in back to the bottom hem. Sorry, US shipping only.
Gorgeous green, tan, brown, etc. three button, single-vented Polo sport coat made in Italy. I've been hanging on to this wonderful jacket but have now given up hope that it will ever fit me. The fabric is a fantastic, very soft mix of alpaca and wool. I've worn this about 10 times since I purchased it new. It's in impeccable condition. The sleeves have been altered but nothing else. It has patch hip pockets. Measurements Sleeves: 23.25" w/2" to alter Length: 30" from...
1960s? Fall/winter weight dark gray gabardine wool suit Jacket partially lined. Pants unlined. I've worn this 4-5 times and it looks like it hasn't been worn much beyond that. Excellent condition. No obvious signs of wear anywhere apart from some discoloration on the inside of the pants pockets due to age (not visible while worn). The lining is perfect. Jacket (unaltered apart from sleeves) Three button with high armholes Shoulders: 17.25" Sleeve: 24" w/2.5" to let...
Polo Ralph Lauren 38 short two button made in Italy sportcoat 40% Silk 35% Linen 25% Wool Tan & Grey with light blue deco Single vent No alterations Worn ~5-6 times Excellent condition (no scuffs, marks, etc.) Length from back of collar: 29.5" Sleeve: 23.25" (with 2" to alter) Chest: 20"-20.5" Shoulder: 18" Price includes shipping in CONUS -US Shipping only
Must be. It's not unusually long as you can see from the measurements.
Worn about 5 times. No signs of wear. Purchased from another user and doesn't fit -looking to recoup. -2 button -Half canvas construction -Non functional sleeve buttons -Trim cut see measurements -Wool/cashmere blend, not overly soft but has a nice hand. -Grey donegal is white and black pepper up close. very versatile and 3/8s lining makes it easier to wear layered. Looking for $150 (or offer) shipped in the CONUS priority with tracking. (US shipping only) Measurements...
Linen field jacket in like new condition. Hand tailored in Hong Kong, 1/4 lined, surgeon cuffs. $35.00 shipped in the CONUS. Measurements: Shoulders=18" Pit to Pit=21" Sleeves=24"
Condition?