or Connect

Posts by tunnelrat

I fell in love with these boots.
DM Vintage Cappers in Oxblood, Made in England. The colour is even better live than on this picture. Love them.
Quote: Originally Posted by Nopike343 tunnelrat , you may want to consider those SC2009 jeans that aj del is modeling in a 34. They are a slim fit and I think better quality than the APC's. They are 12oz so a little thinner than the APC's. Thanks, however, as I'm European, I think I'd stick to brands that have shops in the EU, if only for possible returning and shipping costs. I also consider some Nudies, mostly the Average Joe and Slim Jim....
Quote: Originally Posted by Nopike343 You need to size down on APC's at least one, and probaly two sizes. Everyone states they stretch alot. I'm 6-1 and 190lbs and usually wear a 34 jeans. I went with 32 for APC NS and those fit tight in the thighs but with stretch they would have fit fine. I did not keep them. The waist of the 32's fit me fine, a 33 would have been too loose. The lenght was fine also and should be fine for some one who is 6-2. ...
Hi guys, I hope you can help me with my new jeans.. I'd like to buy raw denim ones from APC, but I'm not sure about the size. Before I usually wore the standard Levi's 501 (not STF) and my size was 34W 36L , these were normal fit, not too tight, not baggy. Should I size down the APCs an inch or buy my usual size? I'm also unsure about the length of the jeans, is it always the same by APC, as you can't choose a length in their eshop? I'm 189 cm (about 6'2'' I think)...
Hi guys, (I'm new here so pls don't tease me too much for noob questions).. I'm looking for a new haircut, my hair's thick and curly. I usually had it cut very short, but I'd like some change, so I'd like to have it a little longer. 10 yrs ago I've had really long hair (looked awful) and than had everything including a very short buzzcut, however, never was really satisfied. People around me always tell me to grow longer. However, when I have it longer, I look like...