or Connect

Posts by Pully

Prices include shipping to the continental United States; if you're somewhere else, ask! “Handmade in N. Carolina.” Worn but still dark; never machine washed or dried. No wear to speak of in the crotch/seat/knees etc. 98% cotton, 2% lycra. Waist 18” Thigh 11.5” Knee (14” down the inseam) 9” Leg opening 9” (straight-leg fit) Inseam 31”
SOLD Okay, here's the deal, I can't fit my #@$! calves into these things, they ride up above my knees in a totally embarrassing way. So, out they go. Prices include shipping to the continental United States; if you're somewhere else, ask! Navy 8 oz. UK Pima Cotton Twill, tagged size 31 $90 OBO Not the current canvas incarnation. Very soft. Lightly worn & washed by hand a couple of times. Inseam 34.5” Lightened to show (lack of) wear on the...
Prices include shipping to the continental United States; if you're somewhere else, ask! SOLD These don't have too much wear--they’re cut too full for my taste and I don’t love them enough to have them tapered. I think they're camel, but judge by the pictures. They're not cuffed and have ~2” of fabric turned under the hem, but since they’re cotton you’d probably see a line if you tried to let them out--though you could probably fashion a cuff if you want one. Waist...
$25 >> $22 includes shipping to the continental United States; if you're somewhere else, ask! Japanese market, maybe--100% non-English tags, unusually short sleeve measurement. I just wore them rolled up all the time anyway. Tagged M, cut relatively full with sleeves on the short side. Collar 15.5” Pit-to-pit 22” Shoulders 18.5” Sleeves 23”
$55 >> $48 includes shipping to the continental United States; if you're somewhere else, ask! Chalk buttons sewn on with red thread. There was an x-shaped detail in red thread where the box pleat should have been which I removed with great prejudice. There’s still track left by the stitching but I expect it will wash out. Pre-distressed collar and cuffs, fake (I assume, it was made in India) union stamp. Rear darts. Tagged size large, fits slim. Collar 16” Pit-to-pit...
Prices include shipping to the continental United States; if you're somewhere else, ask! Pale blue gingham Band of Outsiders buttondown, XL SOLD This has the newer (?) buttons. Do I even need to mention that a couple of them could stand to be restitched? Standard darts and stitched pleat in back. White Band of Outsiders OCBD, XXL SOLD Mother-of-pearl buttons. Standard darts and stitched box pleat in back. Note the measurements--this shirt is roughly the same size as the...
SOLD Collar 17.5” Pit-to-pit 22.5” Shoulders 19” Sleeves 26.5” (hard to measure, there’s a dart inside the elbow) Make an offer, this doesn't fit me anymore and I want it out of my closet!
I think I have a pair in this size (which is too large for me these days). I'll try to take photographs and measurements over the weekend. I'm not sure about the color--they're an older pair and they might be green--it bothers me that I can't remember. What's your inseam? Peter
I think the rub is not so much that the bank won't call you, but that it won't, depending on your service agreement, even decline subsequent transactions. So, if you're using a debit card, rather than going home (or calling the bank yourself to find out what's wrong) after your card fails to pay for your groceries, you might also buy stamps, gas and lunch, each incurring another $35 fee: $140, or seventeen hours of labor at your shitty job.
Drop, thinking about eBay.