or Connect

Posts by Pully

Yep, I've figured that out! Actually, I even like the Walts; Rivets are just two sizes too small for me from the knee down.
I'd say it's definitely larger than a US small, and has a fuller cut. I don't have measurements with me, but I would guess that my size small unambiguously US market oxford is definitely smaller, probably in the neighborhood of 20" or 20.5" pit-to-pit.
Price includes shipping in the continental United States. Point collar, no stays included. SOLD
Subtle piping detail around the collar and across the pocket. Mother-of-pearl buttons. Slim arms--fits around the chest now that I’ve lost some weight, but I can’t roll up the dang sleeves, which makes me claustrophobic. RG monogram embroidered below the pocket. Collar 15.5” Pit-to-pit 20” Shoulders 15” Sleeves 24.5”
Hidden button-down collar. I’m not sure which model this is, but it’s not a reverse seam (no twisted placket)--Single Needle, maybe. Made in USA. Make an offer--this doesn't fit anymore and I want it out of my closet. Collar 16” Pit-to-pit 23.5” Shoulders 17.5” Sleeves 26”
SOLD Price includes shipping to the continental United States. Square hem. I think the buttons are MOP. Collar 16” Pit-to-pit 22” Shoulders 17” Sleeves 25”
Price includes shipping to the continental United States. These actually fit me fairly well, but I'm trying to purge pants that are too tight in the calf...nonetheless, I wouldn't be too sad if these don't sell, so please don't be offended if I reject lowball offers. Slim, cropped fit. Split waistband could probably be let out ~1”. Made in New York. Waist 16.25” Thigh 11” Knee (14” down the inseam) 8.25” Leg opening a hair under 8” Inseam 28.5”, no cuff.
Prices include shipping in the continental US. Vintage Indian madras #1 (blue, red, yellow & green) $30 Made in India. 100% cotton. Tagged small, fits slim. Nice Ivy League details: button-down collar & a pocket flap, both with double-track stitching. Short sleeves. Collar 15” Pit-to-pit 18.5” Shoulders 15.5” Vintage Indian madras #2 (blue, peach, red & black) $30 Made in India. 100% cotton. Tagged small, fits slim. Point collar with double-track stitching, chalk...
SOLD includes shipping in the continental US. Too large now that I've lost weight. Square hem, short sleeves with a working cuff button detail.
All prices include shipping in the continental United States. These were my shirts before I lost a bunch of weight, and I think they all date from 2003-2005 (excepting the vintage A&F). They’re all in solid condition: no stains or notable wear to the collars or cuffs--I never really dressed up all that often anyway. Make me an offer, especially if you want more than one. Zenga, Aqua stripe, 17/43 $35 Made in Spain. Thick MOP buttons; spare is present. Collar...