or Connect

Posts by yankeegooner

I purchased these beautiful shoes from Gentlemen's Footwear, one of the SF affiliates. Unfortunately, the last is not quite right for my feet. I wore them exactly 3 times. Make an offer. 325 300 USD shipped I have more pics if you're interested. Included: -Shoe Box -Dust Bags -Shoe Horn
I purchased these beautiful shoes from Gentleman's Footwear. Unfortunately, the last is not quite right for my feet. I wore them exactly 3 times. I am letting these go for $325 Shipped. Included: -Shoe Box -Dust Bags -Shoe Horn
I purchased these beautiful shoes from Gentleman's Footwear. Unfortunately, the last is not quite right for my feet. I wore them exactly 3 times. I am letting these go for $325 Shipped. Included: -Shoe Box -Dust Bags -Shoe Horn
I purchased these beautiful shoes from Gentleman's Footwear. Unfortunately, the last is not quite right for my feet. I wore them exactly 3 times. I am letting these go for $325 Shipped.
I received my first Luxire order and could not be more pleased. I ordered the obligatory Sky blue OCBD. The turnaround was only 11 days and the construction and finishing is pretty good. Every custom detail was executed as requested. I am lining up my next order.
Thanks Despos for your observations. I appreciate them. I'll probably just endure this for now and try to commission a MTM from a proper tailor soon.
Thanks Despos and Co. for your taking the time to provide expert advise. Good work! I got a 42L OTR suit and had a tailor make significant adjustments. I have a 9 - 10 inch drop and long arms. I wear 16.5-38. Looks like the jacket needs more work.
[[SPOILER]] Great pants Ivar.BTW, does anyone know where I can get black woven boxers. Not boxer briefs, Not Knit, Not Cotton jersey. Black woven boxers. Thanks
I sense a lot of members (bespoke advocates) are uncomfortable an OTR looks better than most of their bespokes. TF is as good as OTR gets and is >= a good lot of bespokes.
As a gooner through and through, it really pains me that this arsenal team could win silverware with a solid #9, decent Defensive Mid and decent keeper. We are so close yet Wenger refuses to buy. The inevitable injury bug has hit again, hope it doesnt get worse against those fucking hacks tomorrow.