or Connect

Posts by Philip1978

At some point I'll figure out the full shot.
Measurements on the shirt?
Chest measurement and price on the zegna?
To all the spring looks. They are all great!
Quote: Originally Posted by JKISSI Great warm day in NYC - clean casual day more dressed down than the normal check out our feature in april gq mag Vintage Ralph Lauren polo Flathead jeans Sebago loafers Billykirk bag Very noice.
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Sold hundreds of things, including Zegna suits in this size for similar prices, way more than $400. I believe you, just seems that things don't get sold until they are over 80% off.
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker WHAT AM I DOING WRONG HERE?? NOW $685 Have sold anything on SF before? To be honest you would have trouble getting $400 (this is not thread @##$ing, just answering op's question).
I'm not sure, but I'm curious as to the answer as well.
I like the look today Holdfast. Your poses always make me smile.
Quote: Originally Posted by Beetleything Is everybody aware that when RL or Paul Smith or Brioni or whoever make a suit/jacket ......they make more than 1...right. Like a buncha girls crying about someone copying their hairstyle..... i had it first ..... Not when you go to a specific tailor to have the same clothes made. Read the history of an issue before making a comment.