or Connect

Posts by Philip1978

Quote: Originally Posted by PaoloM You don't have the proper body size for those skinny lapels. You may not be heavy, but those lapels make you look much larger than I am sure you actually are. It is a very awkward look. As someone that makes clothes for people, I'd highly recommend a 3.25" (at least) to 3.5" lapel for you Just measured them, the lapels are 3" (are their widest point). Not sure if they can be widened.
Quote: Originally Posted by PaoloM You don't have the proper body size for those skinny lapels. You may not be heavy, but those lapels make you look much larger than I am sure you actually are. It is a very awkward look. As someone that makes clothes for people, I'd highly recommend a 3.25" (at least) to 3.5" lapel for you Oh no your right, I'm 5 11, 260 pounds.
PG, Love the jacket.
Quote: Originally Posted by Crombie My, you're a little ray of sunshine. Who suggested you for the welcoming committee? I may have been a bit harsh. For that I apologize.
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria ♪"Back of my neck getting dirty and gritty (thanks, CVS cloth tape!)"♫ - B Just awesome.
Quote: Originally Posted by Crombie My, you're a little ray of sunshine. Who suggested you for the welcoming committee? I roll it out for those who deserve it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Crombie Whoa, don't hold back will you. That's my favourite suit too! Suit is a 15 year old Crombie so maybe is outdated, but I don't care cos I love it. Tie is a 10 year old Oz Boateng. Retro ...? yep. In a bad way..... maybe. Inherited the Loake shoes from my favourite uncle so they're not going anywhere. Shirt is Brioni and possibly the most beautiful thing I own. Thanks for the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Crombie Been lurking for a while] Don't think you have.
Quote: Originally Posted by kevinsp8 I wore this to work today. . No words just.