or Connect

Posts by Philip1978

Quote: Originally Posted by JapanAlex01 Trini is right so not sure what you think your doing................
Quote: Originally Posted by Jamesgatz [] Never seen a shirt like that. Tie could be Kiton, I almost bought a similar one myself. Would have chosen a solid blue shirt with the tie. Shirt is Paul Smith.
Quote: Originally Posted by NOBD Did you bump into Spoozy, Philip?
Just a closeup today:
Quote: Originally Posted by Tiberinus Lovely shoes! Deets, pls Crockett & Jones Merton.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ianiceman It's a decent look Phil but the lapel critique is valid. Also I like the colour of your shoes but above the ankle you are very business formal and IMO a laced shoe in the same colour would have worked better. It's my "playful" part of my outfit.................
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Gotta go to a wedding. [ [/SPOILER] Nice Spoo, but what about your best accessory?...................................
Quote: Originally Posted by PaoloM You don't have the proper body size for those skinny lapels. You may not be heavy, but those lapels make you look much larger than I am sure you actually are. It is a very awkward look. As someone that makes clothes for people, I'd highly recommend a 3.25" (at least) to 3.5" lapel for you Just measured them, the lapels are 3" (are their widest point). Not sure if they can be widened.
Quote: Originally Posted by PaoloM You don't have the proper body size for those skinny lapels. You may not be heavy, but those lapels make you look much larger than I am sure you actually are. It is a very awkward look. As someone that makes clothes for people, I'd highly recommend a 3.25" (at least) to 3.5" lapel for you Oh no your right, I'm 5 11, 260 pounds.
PG, Love the jacket.