or Connect

Posts by eightdouble

Gitman Vintage Charcoal Herringbone long sleeve. Size medium (measurements below), in great condition. Locker loop in back, soft, brushed cotton. Three button collar, smoke mother of pearl buttons through out. Free shipping to the USA, I have sold on SF before but it's been a few years. The price is firm, I'll just get it tailored if it doesn't move. Thanks! Measurements •Shoulder to shoulder: 18.5 inches •Sleeve Length: 25 inches •Armpit to Armpit: 21 inches •Front...
Quote: Originally Posted by Wackadoodle Just got a great pair of shoes from eightdouble. Great guy and he did a good job packing them too. cheers for the feedback. great buyer feedback right back at you for Wackadoodle. also, had a great experience with Gibonius.
http://www.leathersoulhawaii.com/201...el-chukka-lsw/ barrie last. these sold out quickly. i just wanted to see if there was any interest in these, if not i'll just keep them (but i'm working on something new and i may need to clear closet space and salary cap space) worn twice for very short durations. (this was a tough chicago winter that didn't allow for many occasions to wear) never treated with anything. always bagged and shoe treed. paid 475 plus 30...
alden sold. 30 bucks for the florsheims shipped. last drop. i'd rather not box them up for less.
alden sold. 30 bucks for the florsheims shipped. last drop. i'd rather not box them up for less.
drops: 115 aldies 35 'sheims shipped
drops: 115 aldies 35 'sheims shipped
all sold. thanks.
all sold. thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by SeventyFive Has a consensus ever been reached on how many fucking pairs of aldens mcarthur has? fixed