or Connect

Posts by calibre36

Men's LBM 1911 Sport Coat. 100% Wool - great lightweight fabric! Navy Blue - this is a brighter shade of Navy. Unlined, soft construction. Size 40R (50 Italian). Brand new with tags! Actual measurements: Shoulders (across): 18" Chest (pit to pit): 21.5" Length (from bottom of collar): 29" Sleeve Length: 25.5" Guaranteed Brand New and Authentic!
The 13oz Ring-Ring are butter soft! A nice change of pace from all the dry denim I've been wearing over the years. Also, if you're looking for fades, the ring-ring has toms of indigo. Both 14 oz and ring-ring are great and arrive very comfortable. The ring-ring is lightweight and more unique. Can't go wrong.
Men's LBM 1911 Sport Coat. 53% Wool / 47% Cotton. Black & White Herringbone. Unlined, soft construction. Size 40R (50 Italian). Brand new with tags! Actual measurements: Shoulders (across): 18" Chest (pit to pit): 21.5" Length (from bottom of collar): 29" Sleeve Length: 25.5" Guaranteed Brand New and Authentic!
Men's A.P.C New Standard. Raw selvage denim. Brand New with Tags. Size 29 Actual Measurements: Waist (Across): 15" Inseam: 33" Leg Opening: 7.5" Guaranteed Authentic.
Men's A.P.C New Cure H. Raw denim. Brand New with Tags. Size 31. Actual Measurements: Waist (Across): 16" Inseam: 35" Leg Opening: 7 3/4" Guaranteed Authentic.
Men's A.P.C New Cure H. Raw denim. Brand New with Tags. Size 32. Actual Measurements: Waist (Across): 16.5" Inseam: 35" Leg Opening: 7 7/8" Guaranteed Authentic.
I vote patch pockets for EPLA blazer. Another great piece regardless!
Brand New Oak Street Bootmakers Shell Cordovan Penny Loafers. These were a limited run made for HW Carter. Size 9.5D. Also have a size 9D for sale. New and Unworn. $400.00 shipped.
Brand New Oak Street Bootmakers Shell Cordovan Penny Loafers. These were a limited run made for HW Carter. Size 9D. New and Unworn. $400.00 shipped.
Epaulet Wilshire Jeans. Size 33. Brand New, tried on and not for me. $145.00 shipped.