or Connect

Posts by quevola

PM sent on lot #3.
Quote: Originally Posted by matadorpoeta "the counter" is great. i used to live a few blocks from it and i highly recommend it, though quevola crossing the entire city to eat there may be a stretch. Just got back from the counter. It was excellent! Went with the 3/4 pounder with feta, baby greens, grilled onions, mustard and ketchup on a honey wheat bun. I will travel far and wide for good eats, however in this case, my fiancé lives right...
Ok - I just announced to my family that we will be making a trip to The Counter on Sunday The Fitness Grill in Brea makes an awesome, but slightly gamey, ostrich burger. Now, my question is, who makes the best turkey burgers?
Quote: Originally Posted by matadorpoeta it's the first time i've seen quevola crack jokes here. Actually I crack jokes all the time - I guess they just not very funny
It hurt so good.
Quote: Originally Posted by West24 i once masturbated with sand paper. me too and I used lemon juice for lube.
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt Why is everybody so fixated on sex? If I really liked to play golf, and decided to play a hundred different courses in a year, that would be a lot of fun, and nobody would complain. Sex is fun, and it is neither dangerous nor immoral as long as you use protection. Did anybody ever stop to think that maybe the reason she had so much sex was that she liked the way it felt... physically? Sometimes sex is just sex, and...
Quote: Originally Posted by whodini ^^^ Might help explain the rash? It's a birthmark
500 partners for any gender is simply disgusting - literally an f...ing animal. I understand "busting a nut" feels great, but come on, how about a little pride and self-worth. BTW what is her name? I've been to Chicago and I'm wondering if I have banged her.
I agree with Who that Guatemala is your best bet. I lived 3 years as a Peace Corps volunteer in Guatemala in the early 90's and never felt unsafe even though there was a civil war going on at the time. If you use common sense and listen to the advice of the locals, as far as places to avoid, you'll be ok. Lots of cool sites to see. On the other hand, I spent three-week travelling through Nicaragua during that time and encountered a few hairy situations. I found Managua...