or Connect

Posts by quicksilverXP

Hey guys, Received the Aviator in a size Small and its too tight in the shoulders. Although it fits nice everywhere else. If anyone is interested before I post it on ebay let me know. Thanks
I actually purchased the S Aviator from the webstore, but I actually have a M already from Opening Ceremony. The M was just slightly too baggy, which is why I also purchased the small to compare fit. I'd be more than happy to sell the S here if it is too small for me. The jacket is amazing!!
I bought both the collegiate jacket and the field coat in moss. The collegiate is awesome. Surprised no one has bought/mentioned it yet. The material reminds me of a wool suit. The fit is how u want it I guess. I tried on a S and M. The S fit me slim. The M was slouchier, which I think looks a lot better. The field coat in moss is excellent as well. The brushed cotton almost makes it feel more like moleskin. I have two spring field coats in size S that have a fitted...
I was actually at the Seattle game, and the fans are really awesome. I never felt threatened as a Niner fan (totally different than going to a Raiders game as a Niner fan)... although there was some verbal jarring back and forth... but all in good nature. However, I was close enough to see some fans throw profanities and food at BOTH Iupati and Bowman as they were carted off. As a longtime Niner fan, THIS treatment to the opposing team's injured players would never...
Anyone have any size experience with the current Chelsea boots (the ones with crepe soles) in relation to Achilles sizing?
I think I might be the same height as you Tonio... I usually wear a Small in the pocket sweaters but have noticed this version's sizing is smaller. You think if you had a medium instead that the sweater would be too long for you?
I purchased the forest print field coat. I'll try taking pictures of the print close up when I have time. In terms of sizing, I sized up (M) because of the wool lining in comparison to my Spring 2013 Tan field coat, which is a size S. I probably could've stuck with a S, but it's too constricting unless I remove the lining, which defeats the purpose of it being a winter coat.
Wow thanks a lot... that was super helpful. I'm gonna go with the small and hopefully I'll have time to decide before the place sells out of the medium.
Interested in the Memento, but I can't get a handle on the sizing. I'm about 5 feet 7 inches 160 with broad shoulders... usually take a 36 in mall brand suits... or a size 38 in slim suiting. Ervell pocket sweaters I'm a small. Measurements from endclothing say the pit to pit is around 17 to 18 inches for a small... which is about an inch to two inches smaller than sweaters I currently have. Just curious on if this model stretches or keeps shape. Would really like...
Looks great!! Man... I'm hoping a size S fits me. I think we're about the same specs. I'm around 5 feet 7 inches. May I ask what shirt size you usually wear, like in Gitman, BOO, APC etc...?