or Connect

Posts by johnvw

I have a few ties from there and am pleased with them so far. In fact, I would like to order more in the near future. I am not familiar with how ties in the $75-$100+ range look, but ties from The Tie Bar look better than one would expect for the low price.
Quote: Originally Posted by kfresh thanks so far for the help -- currently browsing through the different suggested sites you guys listed. i'm particular interested in the brands with the slimmer ties: 2.6"-2.8". any suggestions? If you are considering alternatives to the options you mentioned originally, check out www.thetiebar and SF members who sell ties. Tie Bar and at least one SF member I know of have attractive slimmer ties available.
Quote: Originally Posted by kcc keep the shirt and shoes, but get rid of everything else What's wrong with the tie?
Quote: Originally Posted by MBreinin This is a very simple test. I put this up today for opinions. I have always liked this suit. However, it has inspired from the most ugly venom, to praise. I even sold it once, to have it return to me.....so maybe it is fate. So, what is your honest opinion? Is this a baller suit, or should I ball it up and light it on fire? Please, give me honest feedback! Oh, since I know it will land over where I am...
Quote: Originally Posted by MBreinin This is a very simple test. I put this up today for opinions. I have always liked this suit. However, it has inspired from the most ugly venom, to praise. I even sold it once, to have it return to me.....so maybe it is fate. So, what is your honest opinion? Is this a baller suit, or should I ball it up and light it on fire? Please, give me honest feedback! Oh, since I know it will land over where I am...
Quote: Originally Posted by foodguy i think it's so nice they let girls join the fire department these days. don't you?
Consider wearing silk knots.
In stitches, you are 2 for 3 so far in your most recent posts. I'll let you take it from there ....
Quote: Originally Posted by in stitches as im new here im not quite sure i get it but is this more of what you are looking for Well done! Thank you! (Is an "in stitches appreciation thread" possible?)
Quote: Originally Posted by Bull I have to confess. Now that this threak is dying - and Vox still hasn't posted - I'm kinda sad. I'd like to think that if someone started an appreciation threak, I'd at least make a cameo. Dah, anyway. Happy Saturday... Definitely another vote in favor of a "Bull Appreciation Thread"!