or Connect

Posts by johnvw

Quote: Originally Posted by in stitches as im new here im not quite sure i get it but is this more of what you are looking for Well done! Thank you! (Is an "in stitches appreciation thread" possible?)
Quote: Originally Posted by Bull I have to confess. Now that this threak is dying - and Vox still hasn't posted - I'm kinda sad. I'd like to think that if someone started an appreciation threak, I'd at least make a cameo. Dah, anyway. Happy Saturday... Definitely another vote in favor of a "Bull Appreciation Thread"!
Quote: Originally Posted by teddieriley Raising the armholes of an Isaia base S? Craziness. You shouldn't have to pay your tailor anything additional to fix these issues. I just hope that he can. Again on a serious note, GeneralP, this is a good point. Even assuming that the tailor whom you believe messed up your jackets is willing to repair them for free, are you confident that he has the skill and willingness to do so?
Quote: Originally Posted by GeneralP Jeezus. I obviously made a pretty basic error in asking this collection of freaks for advice on manners... Welcome to SF! Seriously, I hope your situation will work out well.
Quote: Originally Posted by teddieriley ^^ Only 14 bracelets!? SF'ers bought the other 20 to sell on eBay!
Quote: Originally Posted by Mark from Plano I just laugh at some of the nonsense I read on this board sometimes. It really is entertaining. ^^ Well put! To the OP: Welcome to SF!
Quote: Originally Posted by FStyles Vox, I really like all your outfits. One day I hope to be as keen a dresser as you (serious) ^^This. Hear! Hear!
Quote: Originally Posted by geoffmartin17 5 bucks for anyone who knows what "sycophant" means without googling it... Fawning follower; slavish devotee.
Quote: Originally Posted by George I think they're always appropriate.. Well put! Good argument!
Quote: Originally Posted by pacificdreamz Rock star Thug/Rapper Latin Lover Metrosexual Skateboarder Surfer Punk Eurotrash Dread-lock guy Biker Gothic Guy Mafia Guy Cowboy ............................................... Hey guys... first post on this forum I am currently working on changing my style.. I have been reading about sexy stereotypes... as you can see I have a list already... What I need from you guys is to give me...