or Connect

Posts by johnvw

Who is she?
http://www.styleforum.net/t/285255/rfks-curved-single-cuffs Does anyone know who made this suit? It seems unusual to me that this jacket (assuming it is part of a custom-made suit) does not have working buttonholes on the sleeves. Does anyone know, or can anyone share any insight into, why this suit would have been made without working buttonholes on the jacket sleeves, a normal feature of custom-made suits? Or, if it is an OTR suit, why RFK would have been wearing it?...
Also known as link cuffs.
+1
I claim no expertise regarding watches, but please allow me to make a well-intentioned suggestion. Watches that cost less than the price range you mention that you may want to consider are Citizen Eco-Drive. There are a couple of models available with rectangular faces (Stiletto is one; I belive the other has only a model number), they are reliable timepieces (assuming that is a consideration), and they never need to have batteries replaced. Whatever you choose, hope this...
What makes you think that? This is SF ... Shouldn't the main considerations be price and the recognition factor among the sartorial elite?
Thanks.
Are Van Heusen and Geoffrey Beene Sateen shirts so far below the radars of anyone here as to receive no votes at all in this category?
Does anyone on SF have an opinion on the quality of Citizen Eco-Drive watches compared with other watches in the same price ranges? How dependable are they as timepieces, and are they considered (at least by some) as at all "upscale" compared with any other national or international brands? Thank everyone in advance for assistance with this.
John Barrymore in # 1?