or Connect

Posts by johnvw

Assuming this is a serious thread, the above are good points. Did the firing happen in an employment-at-will area, where no reason needs to be given for job termination?
Uh, it was a joke. Regarding its appearance, while the color may appeal to those who appreciate the sartorial avant-garde, its deficiencies (noted above) offset any points gained thereby and detract from the overall look.
on all counts!
Next time, he should wear a blue one instead.
^This (www.thetiebar.com; don't own any of the others). Also, you may want to check out two sellers on SF: deveandepot1 and idfnl. (BTW, this is not spam. I am a satisfied customer of both--nice-looking stuff at really low prices.)
Your birthday suit? Oh, wait ... That has made an appearance. My bad.
How well have the fit and quality held up over the years?
Other than this, how did you like the ceremony? Srsly, spot on with these critiques. If I may add a comment, Clooney's outfit was especially disappointing to me because of the wrong notes you mention, plus not that great-looking a tie, as well. Alas, when one is George Clooney, one is allowed leeway concerning sartorial "rules" and customs and the overall effect is still considered striking.
Who are the women with Cohen?
A legs contest between her and Angelina Jolie would have been enjoyable.