or Connect

Posts by johnvw

Superb-looking!
I am unfamiliar with most models of luxury watches, so please excuse what may be a really elementary question: Who makes this one? (I'm guessing it is not "Baselworld"; that doesn't appear to be the name on the face.) It really looks splendid.EDIT: Clicked on the link below the picture and found the answer. Thanks, gdl203. Great-looking watch!
Not to be pedantic, but do you not mean subjective? Actually, though, elements of both may be included.
Hey, SF memberz are versatil!
Why parallel? Doesn't that happen in this one?
Is that a requirement?
Don't want to enter the discussion (at least yet) on the second part of the above, but good call here.
Didn't see this post until a moment ago. Fair enough.
May justice prevail!
Again, assuming that this is a serious thread, and that the OP has provided all relevant details, I can see your summary as being reasonable. However, the account the OP provides raises significant questions: Why did the supervisor not deal with the employee by "stepping up his game" in his clothing, rather than punishing the employee? If the employer could not have afforded more upscale clothes, does that raise a possible issue of the terminated employee's having job...