or Connect

Posts by ivyleaguer

You are still grappling with style. I have looked at few of your posts. the haircut is dated and does nothing for you. lose the three buttons and go for two and find more slim fitting suits. My rule is always alter a store bought suit. also consider the collars on your shirts. I think you do better with a cutaway collar and always make sure your socks are pulled up. if they are falling down time to throw them out and get a new pair.
I love the look, but are jeans still being folded that thick?
very nice and you have a great body...if you don't mind me saying so.
hey I really love your style. I must buy you a drink whenever I get to Atlanta! Kudos.
I just picked up the black wingtips instead of the brown capstone at TF Rodeo drive. I was divided between the two but decided the black would be more versatile in my wardrobe. the brown wingtips are another story as they are 3200 USD plus taxes and a 10 week made to measure date. Must be the male shoe equivalent of a Hermes Birkin bag. I will pick up the brown capstone later in the year. Hopefully the Dubai store is carrying them.
just picked up the black wingtips instead of the brown captoe at TF Rodeo drive. I was divided between the two but decided the black would be more versatile in my wardrobe. the brown wingtips are another story as they are 3200 USD plus taxes and a 10 week made to measure date. Must be the male shoe equivalent of a Hermes Birkin bag. I will pick up the brown captoe later in the year. Hopefully the Dubai store is carrying them. [
nice!
I think the suit could be tailored a bit more. it seems to flare out at the end.
Sorry for chiming in late but someone has to tell the poster selling that item, or who was selling that item, that is NOT plaid, it's a Prince of Wales Check pattern.
Quote: Originally Posted by Listi thx for the update ceo of pooz Are you kidding me...you can find me here: www.charlesmitchell.com. You can email me from my site. As you see I am not connected to the retail industry. Just a journalist who loves to shop. my shoes arrived and they were great, btw.