or Connect

Posts by Trit

I returned a Reporter jacket. Fit was very wrong. Way too big in all the wrong spots.
I have that midnight blue horse hide 5 zip. I really like the colour. Like you said, almost black inside but has cool depth to it in the sun. If it actually fit all would be good in the world. Let's say I learned a harsh lesson about tailoring leather jackets.
Anyone know anything about this Margiela "bomber," as Ssense calls it. Is it as slim fitting as it looks, to the point of sizing up? I more want this season's blue 5 zip, but I want it for like $1000.
I ain't no big city fashion guy. No one in my family gave a shit about dressing nice; never even learned to tie a tie until I was 23. Point is, I made a ton of all the normal mistakes over the last, we'll say, 4 years, but I've finally gotten to a point of not just having a wardrobe of stuff I dig wearing, not just having a fun hobby, but getting good enough to stop blowing money on dummy snafus. Anyway, Yoox has finally bent to my will. Poul Richard is a cool label. I...
Nevermind
Up for sale is a pair of PS by Paul Smith Mast boots. Made in Italy with buffalino leather, which, after looking it up, is a fancy word for water buffalo. Dark grey in colour though my photos make them look lighter. The stock photo is accurate. Unlike my Paul Smith Corsos that fit a size big, at least, these fit true to size. So now I look like an idiot for sizing down. Wore them for about a month trying to believe they fit, but they don't. I don't actually have grey...
Doing some closet cleaning. Up for sale is a pair of Allen Edmonds Manchester in black, size 10 D. Bought new, worn about a dozen times, kept in shoe trees, polished, all that good stuff. I'd say condition is 7/10. No scuffs or damage, just normal, aesthetic sole wear. Price is 40 US. Shipping only to Canada or US, please, as I live in Canada and I'm lazy. First photo is a stock photo as my camera isn't even a good phone. The bad ones are mine. I should note, I don't...
Had a nice Yoox order: Dolce & Gabbana, black linen. The only case I've seen where it was listed cheaper on Canadian Yoox than US. At 5'9, I count on every model being taller than me. If taking up the sleeves doesn't give me trouble, it'll fit me beter than the model since I like a longer length than the photo. Franco Cimadamore? Very nice for the price. "Entirely hand made in Italy," says the insole. Why would it lie? Leather is tanned in a way were you can still...
Because you didn't tell me not to buy them strongly enough in the other thread. Arrived today. I couldn't find a lot of information here about Neil Barrett but the boots seem fine. Last could be sleeker but made in Italy, nice leather, simple-ish design. Guess these are my new winter boots. I do like how it has a full leather insole thing not just half of one like my Paul Smiths and Momas. I always seem to to start to pull those off at the edge where it meets the part...
Timex T2N790 . I've have problems with two Skagens in three years. Those mesh straps are super neat looking, get tons of compliments, but one broke and its replacement has burrs on the edge from links ripping out and the thing's slowly fraying my sleeves. Trying something new and fun.