or Connect

Posts by Trit

Hello, gents. I've pretty much gone the way of side zip boots these days and don't like hanging on to stuff I don't wear. So all my shoes are on the market today. All made in Italy All Blake stitched, except the Francos, which are, "Entirely hand made." All fit a true 43, US 10, except the Francos which fit quite narrow and could easily fit a 42, US 9. For the sake of argument we'll say they all have around 10 wears, no damage to any on them. All shoes are US $40, plus...
Hello, gents. I've pretty much gone the way of side zip boots these days and don't like hanging on to stuff I don't wear. So all my shoes are on the market today. All made in Italy All Blake stitched, except the Francos, which are, "Entirely hand made." All fit a true 43, US 10, except the Francos which fit quite narrow and could easily fit a 42, US 9. For the sake of argument we'll say they all have around 10 wears, no damage to any on them. All shoes are US $40, plus...
McQueen triple monk strap boots. I've wanted these for a year and this is the most I've ever spent on footwear. They better be as cool as I think they are!
I started working at the local postal facility for Canada Post, mostly sorting parcels. I never realized how many HANDS touch these things. I'll pack everything twice as sturdy from now on.
I got a thing for orange lately. Lapels are too dinky but I liked the linen/wool fabric enough to keep it.
Verdant Environmental Systems "Forget the rest, try the VES!"
I posted a while ago about tailoring my 5-Zip. No one was for it, with good reasons. I have had tailors ruin a 5-Zip before, so it's definitely something to be more careful about than a textile jacket. Took it to an actual leather worker guy and he did a good job. It's a little tight now, but who cares. It was a Frankenstein fit anyway. I like it a lot. Only piece of clothing that gets compliments on the streets. Old ladies dig it. On the Margiela roulette wheel, it's...
My 5-zip is worth more than my skin plus bike-specific jackets are more practical than just a cafe racer. I have a waxed cotton Rev'it that's better in the rain and has a detachable thermal liner. I like keeping a bridge pass and my insurance papers in my jacket all the time so I don't forget them and that's easier with just a riding only jacket. Plus the bike jacket is armoured which for me is way more lazy friendly than wearing an armoured shirt under a regular...
Also, props to my mom for posing with me.
No, that's me. I love how it looks open. This is strictly a zipped up thing. My sister thinks I'm crazy, too. You ever have one niggling bit about a piece of clothing that keeps you from enjoying it fully? It's one of those. Not all the way logical.