or Connect

Posts by Trit

Now I want to live somewhere where people dress nice. Come on, Canada, we can do it!
The Canada Goose patch comes off with a stitch ripper if it's the branding that's bothering you. Though, I gotta believe there's cheaper parkas out there of similar quality. Switching to a parka is the best decision I've made in terms of winter wear. It's great not having to wear layers/toque and knowing you can walk anywhere without freezing.
I'm considering dropping down from a 600cc bike this spring since I never go fast anyway. Crazy that you can get an entry level 300cc bike for the same price as a high end suit or leather jacket. I'm all for the argument of paying for aesthetics, but this bike ALSO has a ton of thought and talent put into aesthetics. No point to this, just a random fashion thought.
Got 'em in time for Christmas. They are the coolest boots I've ever worn. Leather quality is only okay. Can't imagine paying the $1100 retail. Man, I just looked up the Alexander McQueen wiki today; the guy killed himself in 2010!? That's wild.
Hello, gents. I've pretty much gone the way of side zip boots these days and don't like hanging on to stuff I don't wear. So all my shoes are on the market today. All made in Italy All Blake stitched, except the Francos, which are, "Entirely hand made." All fit a true 43, US 10, except the Francos which fit quite narrow and could easily fit a 42, US 9. For the sake of argument we'll say they all have around 10 wears, no damage to any on them. All shoes are US $40, plus...
Hello, gents. I've pretty much gone the way of side zip boots these days and don't like hanging on to stuff I don't wear. So all my shoes are on the market today. All made in Italy All Blake stitched, except the Francos, which are, "Entirely hand made." All fit a true 43, US 10, except the Francos which fit quite narrow and could easily fit a 42, US 9. For the sake of argument we'll say they all have around 10 wears, no damage to any on them. All shoes are US $40, plus...
McQueen triple monk strap boots. I've wanted these for a year and this is the most I've ever spent on footwear. They better be as cool as I think they are!
I started working at the local postal facility for Canada Post, mostly sorting parcels. I never realized how many HANDS touch these things. I'll pack everything twice as sturdy from now on.
I got a thing for orange lately. Lapels are too dinky but I liked the linen/wool fabric enough to keep it.
Verdant Environmental Systems "Forget the rest, try the VES!"