or Connect

Posts by Trit

A someone who doesn't live in any sort of fashion town, pants are a bummer for me. All the ones I buy online are too tight. Checked all over the mall today on my lunch break and actually found some great, light linen pants at Moores (Canadian low-tier suit store)! Pronto Uomo, which apparently is a nothing-special brand. But, yeah, surprising find. I'm summer'd up at this point. Could I use a tote that's not also a reusable grocery bag? Probably.
If you're wondering how much snow is left in Atlantic Canada, the answer is, "Some." I never loved how 5-zips fit me when zipped but it's my favourite leather jacket design and I love the colour. It breaks camera sensors, which is cool.
Ca4La paper hat. I love it. Summer saved.
Is there any way to get those CA4LA hats to Canada? Farfetch has a selection but I specifically want that linen one and seemingly no one sells it to NA and CA4LA doesn't ship international. I own a different style one already and it fits great. I just ordered this one from Farfetch for too much but, if it works, all is well. Some folks out there actually do need hats.
I love this jacket, except that it's too small. Wore it twice but it just isn't a 40. Much better fit for a 38. Double vented, one button, lined, non-working button holes. Cool looking fabric. No signs of wear. Measurements: P2P: 20" Sleeves: 26" Length: 29" Item is located in Canada. Shipping is $20 in Canada, $25 to US. Thanks for looking Trit
I notice this season's 5-Zips have visibly stitched hems now. One of the details I loved about Margiela jackets was the super clean edges. It just sort of folds under and makes a real crisp line with no puckering. Anyone know how they do that? Is there like a bonded something in there sticking it together? Were they stiched in earlier seasons? Anyway, stitched hem is lame. But I can't fault that model.
That brings up a good point. Have any of you guys in this thread actually bought another jacket/wallet/bag to replace the item you're still waiting for? You're not going cold for two falls and springs, I'd hope. Do share.
I always see Tagliatore on Yoox. Gave this corduroy one a try for super cheap. Much tighter waist than it looks. Generally quite slim, but with a bit of stretch in the fabric. Nice buttons.
Regarding laces, I just use stretchy ones from the local sport shop. No one can tell them apart and I don't have to lace anything.
Nah, there's nothing in Halifax, as far as I know. Got them off ssense.