or Connect

Posts by Trit

Long story short, I bought this as a 52, it was too big, got it tailored in the chest and waist and it was tailored too small. Decided to just wear it open anyway but I recently bought this season's blue 5 zip so this one's redundant. Made in Italy. It has been worn for around a year, off an on. It's horse leather with cotton lining and viscose sleeve lining. There's no damage to the leather as it's quite thick, tons of life left, etc. Both inner viscose cuff lining have...
My coveted blue 5 zip finally made it to 50% off at ssense. I didn't think that would happen. I had no choice but to buy.
These would be the perfect boots for me if they fit, which they don't. Classic issue of boots just fitting big, sometimes. What can you do but find them a new home? Made in Italy. I purchased them form a member here, just tried them on. My search continues. Previous owner claimed them as "like new" but fibbed a bit. They look like they've been worn probably once or twice, so I'll call them 9/10 condition. I'll knock down the price for his indiscretion, too. Simple, cool...
Found the hat on their site. Do they ship international? Can't seem to enter a non-Japanese address. Don't they know I'm melaninless?
Who makes that hat? Is it a million dollars? That's exactly what I'm looking for.
That's the sole. Sewn on somehow.
Yes, that too. The fact that all but one of the things I've cross-referenced between the US and Canadian Yoox sites have been more expensive for Canadians is a bummer. Yes, it's a common thing for international companies to do, but it's still, deep down, a jerk move.
I don't understand how it works in these cases, no.
Fair enough. I wish it was much better regulated, though. When I first started buying stuff online no one was charging duties, including Yoox as late as early 2013. Still ModernTailor somehow gets away without doing it. Anyway, basically if you can streamline charging me taxes and duties you can streamline refunding taxes and duties. I don't have a moral problem with paying them.
Also, let me say Yoox treats Canadians like garbage and I really shouldn't support them. They charge 28% taxes and duties on purchase but refuse to refund those same taxes and duties for a return. I sent them an email asking to exchange the blazer for the next size up since it would cost me $165 to just return it and buy the 52. They sent back a copy/past of their shipping rules. That's a crummy way to treat a customer.