or Connect

Posts by Trit

Fixed some measurements, happy shopping.
Next entry in my effort to make rent, a really wonderful Samualsohn peak lapel suit. Colour is a dark brown, best depicted in the last photo of the open pants, I used a flash in the other photos to show the texture. Made in Canada with Super 150's Italian wool. Samuelsohn's can be a little boxy sometimes, but this one has been tailored into a more desirable shape. No damage or signs of wear. Double vent, %100 wool. Buttons for braces on the pants, which is a cool touch...
Well, since I have an apartment and don't have a job, this here's an impromptu clearance sale, to provide a gentleman in need with such luxuries as food and rent. Up first is a very nice blue-on-blue check, made in Thailand sport coat. Colour is most accurately expressed in the closeup pictures. A nice change from the normal, dull blue jackets. It's listed as a 39R but I'm an athletic 40 and it fits great. No signs of wear or damage. Single vent, %100...
Hey, gentlemen. Remember all the talk about this leather jacket? I ended up buying it like 6 months ago when it went down $100, which I viewed as free shipping, and so could justify their outrageous shipping charges. But as other people guessed at the time, it's nothing special. Leather was stiff in a bad way and felt on par with the local Canadian discount leather retailer Danier, i.e. not to most peoples' standards around here. Also the medium fit like a 36 and I'm a...
Sold. Thanks, gentlemen.
The front, sir.
There's worse things in the world than being known as a guy who dresses well. I've gone to the movies wearing a tie and blazer with a friend who wore an off matching sweat suit. No one cared, we were both comfortable in our clothes, life is good.
Interesting. Those Corsos were the coolest boots I've even seen. Finally tracked down a pair only to learn they were crazy oversized. Tried to wear them anyway but eventually gave them to a friend. He has no idea what he's wearing. But, yeah, those look just as nice.
Lots of people, including me, like ModernTailor for MtM shirts, but no one gives them any credit for their suits. I have my best fitting suit from them, granted it was my second try, with the first still being wearable, just not great. I used measurements from another well fitting suit though, didn't use body measurements. But, yeah, $300 for their cheap fabrics. They'll get my return custom. Oh, and Indochino made me an unbelievable stinker that I still can't believe to...
Man, you ever clean out your closet and find stuff you didn't even remember you had? This is one of those cases. Up for sale is a sharp Brioni jacket, sized 40R. %40 silk, %35 linen,%25 wool. Great hand and a nice lighter weight for summer. Cuff are nonworking so you can tailor the sleeves easily. Pattern is a grayish base with blue window pane, it's a little darker than the pictures indicate but not by much. Double vent. Measurements: Chest (pit to pit): 21" Sleeves:...