or Connect

Posts by Trit

These have been in my Dream Box forever. Every time they get reduced I say, "Those are too tight. They won't fit." And now they went even lower and I bought them. Capitalism in a nutshell.
N.D.C. boots. Great quality for the price but man, sized down half a size and got a crazy blister. Much sleeker than they look in the photo. Had them in shoe trees for a few days and seems like they're wearable now. I'm going to pretend they're motorcycle boots. John Varvatos. Wanted a linen tshirt. This isn't it, really. Too rocker looking. Meh. Got a weird crush on this watch for some reason. Mostly to run and bike in. My leather strap watch smells like sweat,...
For sale is an orange 5-zip. Calf skin, cotton lining, made in Italy, marked a 48. Worn for around a year. No damage to the the leather or lining. A few small marks on the jacket, nothing too noticeable. There are some light indigo stains on the inside of the back hem and sleeves. Not noticeable while wearing, but I tried to include some photos. The colour is a bit darker than the stock photo but lighter than my crummy phone photos. Sort of hard to capture with a camera....
Non-phone photos are the secret best part of any wedding. Bonus phone photo. [[SPOILER]]
I just finished my course last weekend. I thought it was good. I had never been on a bike or driven a manual car and now I feel like I could at least avoid getting killed until I get get experienced. If you can get it for free or cheap it's a no brainer.I ended up not going with a leather bike jacket, but I remember seeing a video posted here maybe, about this group that was making really nice fashion-looking-but-real bike jackets. Or if anyone just has some cool cafe...
The craziest thing about Yoox for Canadians is that they very clearly state that they do not refund tax and duties with your return. Except they do. You just have to contact them. There's no way I ever would have known that if I hadn't read it here. Cost me hundreds of dollars in the past. And it was a new policy that started sometime in 2013, or so. Except, again, it's not their policy. They just say it is. That said, they have more cheap, cool clothes than anywhere else...
Despite not having my actual learner's permit for another 3 weeks, I've already put a down payment on a bike and have been searching around for cool gear. There's a European company called Rev'it that despite being a pain to get shipped to Canada has some really slick looking stuff. Jacket fits surprisingly well for having shoulder and elbow amour. "Stealth" is the key word for getting non branded, non dorky bike gear, I learned. Though even the "stealthiest" gear can't...
I haven't but I keep meaning to. Dugger's just seemed real dismissive the few times I've went in. They have some cool stuff but not cool enough to act unfriendly. No one in this town is cool enough to act unfriendly.I ended up taking those pants in an inch the whole way down the leg. They're less old-man now.
Cool. Thanks.
I think it might be denial right now. I'm not a 40 anymore. There's button pull all over the place. And I tell friends to watch for that. So I'm basically the worst.