or Connect

Posts by Trit

The patch is a test. It comes off in 30 seconds. It's like the suit manufacturers who put that basted tag on the wrist. They expect you to take it off, but if you want to do some overt marketing for them they won't stop you. I have my own fake aesthetic philosophy against visible branding, but, in this case, the patch also just looks kinda dumb. What does it have to do with Canada and geese?
I remember someone somewhere on this site said The Lab was great bang for buck. I gotta agree. Nice leather, nice last, looks cool when worn, Blake stitched, finished well. Can't complain.
CA4LA Finally found a hat that doesn't make me feel like a wiener, which is all I'm really after hat-wise. Great for the sun, great fit. I'm happy.
These would be the perfect boots for me if they fit, which they don't. Classic issue of boots just fitting big, sometimes. What can you do but find them a new home? Made in Italy. I purchased them form a member here, just tried them on. My search continues. Previous owner claimed them as "like new" but fibbed a bit. They look like they've been worn around a bit, so I'll call them 9/10 condition. Simple, cool boots. Let my curse be your boon. Boots are located in Canada....
For all the 5 Zip talk, I've never ever seen one on the streets and, as far as I know, no one has ever seen either of mine and been like, "Daaaaaamn, nice 5 Zip!" That said, I ended up keeping the orange one from Yoox and it's gotten more compliments than every other piece of clothing I've ever owned combined. Like old lady tugging on my sleeve at Tim Horton's level.
Well, see, it seems I've found what expresses me fully and it's just jeans, linen jackets, button ups and cool boots or shoes. I would be totally up for having wilder tastes but this is what I feel best in and it seems to be all I'm buying anyway. So, life is good, I guess? But you guys are like concept cars. I like how I dress; it just looks downright insipid in the context of this forum. Dolce and Gabbana Modern Tailor Levis Moma
A sexy thing about leather is its resilience. Textile bits sticking out the bottom are going to get soaked in the rain and snow. My leather jacket is my rain jacket, though. But, still, I stand by my aesthetic pretensions.
Anyone have anything to say about the Lenny boots? Specifically sizing? I remember my Corsos being way too big when going true to size so I sized down on a pair of PS by Paul Smith ankle boots which were crushingly true to size. Now I'm weary to pull the trigger. I figure I'll go for my true size which I never do with boots anymore. But they look quite long . . .
Ha, I guess so. I'm a drop 8, as well.
Since no one asked, the stunning conclusion to my obsession with 5 zips: Still does't fit. But on the pro side, it looks crazy and the leather is nice. I suppose that blue lamb was a fluke but you shouldn't have flukes in the quality of your materials AND be asking for a million dollars a jacket. I'm just going to admit 5 Zips don't fit me. You would think that the cut would be flattering to an athletic build. Large shoulders, roomy chest and a big 5 inch drop. But the...