or Connect

Posts by Trit

The craziest thing about Yoox for Canadians is that they very clearly state that they do not refund tax and duties with your return. Except they do. You just have to contact them. There's no way I ever would have known that if I hadn't read it here. Cost me hundreds of dollars in the past. And it was a new policy that started sometime in 2013, or so. Except, again, it's not their policy. They just say it is. That said, they have more cheap, cool clothes than anywhere else...
Despite not having my actual learner's permit for another 3 weeks, I've already put a down payment on a bike and have been searching around for cool gear. There's a European company called Rev'it that despite being a pain to get shipped to Canada has some really slick looking stuff. Jacket fits surprisingly well for having shoulder and elbow amour. "Stealth" is the key word for getting non branded, non dorky bike gear, I learned. Though even the "stealthiest" gear can't...
I haven't but I keep meaning to. Dugger's just seemed real dismissive the few times I've went in. They have some cool stuff but not cool enough to act unfriendly. No one in this town is cool enough to act unfriendly.I ended up taking those pants in an inch the whole way down the leg. They're less old-man now.
Cool. Thanks.
I think it might be denial right now. I'm not a 40 anymore. There's button pull all over the place. And I tell friends to watch for that. So I'm basically the worst.
A someone who doesn't live in any sort of fashion town, pants are a bummer for me. All the ones I buy online are too tight. Checked all over the mall today on my lunch break and actually found some great, light linen pants at Moores (Canadian low-tier suit store)! Pronto Uomo, which apparently is a nothing-special brand. But, yeah, surprising find. I'm summer'd up at this point. Could I use a tote that's not also a reusable grocery bag? Probably.
If you're wondering how much snow is left in Atlantic Canada, the answer is, "Some." I never loved how 5-zips fit me when zipped but it's my favourite leather jacket design and I love the colour. It breaks camera sensors, which is cool.
Ca4La paper hat. I love it. Summer saved.
Is there any way to get those CA4LA hats to Canada? Farfetch has a selection but I specifically want that linen one and seemingly no one sells it to NA and CA4LA doesn't ship international. I own a different style one already and it fits great. I just ordered this one from Farfetch for too much but, if it works, all is well. Some folks out there actually do need hats.
I love this jacket, except that it's too small. Wore it twice but it just isn't a 40. Much better fit for a 38. Double vented, one button, lined, non-working button holes. Cool looking fabric. No signs of wear. Measurements: P2P: 20" Sleeves: 26" Length: 29" Item is located in Canada. Shipping is $20 in Canada, $25 to US. Thanks for looking Trit