or Connect

Posts by KingOfTheForum

Quote: Originally Posted by BeaconHillBoston Exactly.... Your points have been bombed to death already. I thought that it would be more fun to take a jab at your girlfriend (pun intended).
Quote: Originally Posted by usctrojans31 I actually had this conversation with a coworker yesterday. If you look at it rationally, the justification explains itself. Your foot contains 25% of the bones in your body, supports your entire frame and is what essentially allows you to move.... Quote: Originally Posted by gladhands This is a crock of shit. If your primary concern is the well-being of your foot, you's be...
Quote: Originally Posted by makewayhomer it doesn't need rationalization, per se. it's just the natural order of things. a $500k dollar car isn't 25x as fast or durable etc as a $20k car. a $25m baseball player is usually not worth as much as 5 $5m guys at the top of the food chain, you end up paying a lot more for marginally better products but in many cases, that doesn't mean the purchases don't make sense. A $500K is for show and...
How am I supposed to comment on the fit without seeing you wearing the sweater?
No: I'm all man. You should feel free to wear them though.
Quote: Originally Posted by KObalto You may want to re-think your spelling "critasisms" "Dual" is a word, and so is "duel." It's a slip of the finger, like "their" and "there." "Critasisms" is an effort to use a word that the poster had no business using. In other words, LOL!
I've never met a clerk who cared enough to actually follow through on simple policies like the one previously mentioned. Usually, cashiers/clerks/associates are too disgruntled to justify doing anything beyond basic functions.
Pick the one that you like more. You may think that they're both nice, but you know which one you like most.
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnGalt Debit + PIN there is no reason why you should even be looking at the card. With an unsigned credit card, you shouldn't accept it at all - unsigned cards are violations of the cardholder agreement. I don't use a debit card and my credit cards are signed. If I get asked for ID for "my protection" I just say I don't have one. Tell it to his company. Don't waste your time debating with the cashiers and...
It is possible to alter the suit the way that you want. The shoulders don't look bad, but they're definitely a little more wide than necessary. The waist looks fine too me. As far as the price goes, it seems a little high in my opinion. I pay $25 US for having a jacket waist taken in.