or Connect

Posts by KingOfTheForum

Here's what you need to do: Slim the waist of the jacket Shorten sleeves by about 1/4 inch? (The right sleeve looks fine, but the left sleeve looks too long. Straighten up the jacket and see if the sleeves really need adjusting) DRASTICALLY shorten pants length (The hem of your pants should rest on your shoe. Your pants shouldn't bunch up) Is the waist of the pants too big for you, or is there just extra room in the seat? Either way, it needs to be dealt...
Firstly, congrats on the internship. Secondly, which line of JAB suits did you buy? In my opinion, you can do a lot worse than some of the JAB lines. If you bought a size that fits your shoulders well and has the right length to it, a trip to the tailor will do you wonders. If it really fits like a tent, then prepare to pay $150-$200/suit. Whether it's a worthwhile venture or not depends on your financial situation and how poorly the suits fit you. If you can get...
Quote: Originally Posted by foryoureyesonly I do agree that it does give off a superhero vibe, but I think it's pretty subtle. I do think the color and details bear a very slight resemblance to Wolverine's leather jacket and maybe that's what it reminds you of. I know it's not a traditional style, but aren't leather jackets kind of supposed to be a bit ballsy? Well, sometimes anyways. That's EXACTLY what I thought when I took a look at...
Quote: Originally Posted by GBR It's a joke because the requirement such a simple occasion is surely not beyond the wit of any one. Seems like an excuse to start a thread. Now that I've read a few posts, I agree with the above. Who starts a thread to figure out what to wear for an afternoon out with his wife? I think I'll start a thread on the tradly way to shave my balls next. Should I begin with the left or the right, or should I use a...
Jeans, polo and shoes? If it's a casual date, afternoon date, it's not a big deal. You've already gotten the girl to say "yes." Stop over-thinking things.
Quote: Originally Posted by deadly7 My shoulders are quite narrow so a 36 would actually be big on me. Just my small, wiry build. :\\ My two options are either MTM or alter a suit to cut down the shoulder. Heh. I might just stick with altering my existing suits for the time being and saving up to buy something higher end. Anybody else have any opinions on the subject? If the shoulders of your suit are noticeably large, then you should buy...
Very interesting. I've thought about picking up a pair of shoes in chili
Quote: Originally Posted by BeaconHillBoston I'd send a woman over to you...that is if you could afford to pay for her cabe ride home Rest assured, I could afford both her "cabe" ride home and the new underwear that she'd need before she slipped back into your place....because I'm a gentleman You guys are so f***ing easy, hahaha....That's why I'm King
Background: Store policy was that any person who mentions cleansing drugs from her/his body or attempting to beat a drug test must be denied a transaction, and may not be directed to any products that they request. 20-something man walks into the store. Him: Hey. Do you sell piss pills? Me: (knowing what he wants, but luring him in) What do you mean? Him: Those pills that make you take a piss, so you can pass a drug test Me: We don't sell anything that's meant to...
Customer walks into the store. He looks startled when I say hello to him. I ask him what brings him in. He stumbles over his words and then walks over to a random shelf. "Yeah. Vitamin E," he says. He grabs the least expensive bottle of Vitamin E and walks to the counter. I scan the bottle and tell him what the total is (about $3.50). He reaches into his pocket, pulls out a few bills and hands me a $100 bill (I see a five in his hand). I take the bill and rub it...