or Connect

Posts by KingOfTheForum

Quote: Originally Posted by Man Of Lint Someone on here awhile back suggested folding a sheet of paper towel in half lengthwise and placing it around the back of the neck; then putting the shirt on. I tried this tip and it works very well. The shirt collar covers the paper towel laying just underneath. This summer in Toronto was a scorcher and on any typical ultra-hot humid day I went through 4 sheets of paper towel. No matter how much I sweat on those...
Firstly, if you stop using deodorants, lotions and soaps that contain aluminum and other questionable ingredients/chemicals, you'd be surprised by how much difference you'd start to notice. The stains and smells are reduced BIG-TIME. Along with that, your best bet is to devise a stain treatment strategy that works for you and make sure to use it immediately after changing clothes. Under-shirts never hurt either.
I'd suggest that he wear a suit. It doesn't hurt to be the only person who's wearing a suit during the interview process, but it could look bad to be the only guy who's not wearing one.
This story always makes me laugh: A customer walks into the store EARLY in the day. We'd only had the doors unlocked for about 30 minutes, so it's about 8:30am. He walks in with a disinterested look on his face, but I greet him anyway. He mumbles "Hi" and continues to walk without slowing down. I give him a minute to settle and then approach him. He's in the back of the store, near the "hardcore sports" products. Me: So, what brings you in today? Him: (mumbling) Uh,...
Quote: Originally Posted by A-Mart Why wouldn't you just give him your name if you did nothing wrong? And he's actually right. If the for sale signs are up, you have to honor the sale. for instance, if a $100 pair of jeans is on a rack that has a 'all items $19.99' sign on it, but the jeans still contain a $100 price tag, the store must honor the price advertised on top of the rack. 1) I wouldn't give him my name because he was an @ss,...
I'm a number 1 guy, but you could go for something in between 1 and 2. 2 itself is rather ugly.
I never understood the logic behind throwing shoes at men who have riot gear...
A different day, a different customer (older man, probably late 40s): Him: I'm looking for something to help me out down there Me: You mean sexual enhancement products? Him: Yeah. Where are those at? I lead him to the correct section and show him the products. I answer his questions as best as I can without laughing. He notices Enzyte. Him: Ooooh. I know that one. Me: The Enzyte? Him: Yeah, the Enzyte. That stuff seems like it works. I've got a few buddies...
Man walks into the store and huddles in the corner near the men's multi-vitamins. I can tell what he wants from the way that he looks down at his feet when female customers are in the area. I walk over to him, introduce myself and attempt to assist him: Me: What brings you in today? (as if I don't know) Him: (almost whispering the entire time) I need the hard pills (LOL!) Me: (Puzzled expression) Him: Those pills that put you on hard, you know. Me: (holding back a...
Background: The store was running an annual summer-time sale. Every product is on sale, UP TO 50% off. Customer walks into the store with a BIG silly smile on his face. He blows right through the aisles and stops right in front of me. He grabs a box of multi-vitamins: Him: (holding the box) Is THIS 50% off? Me: No, it's not 50% off. It's (whatever the sale price was) Him: (still smiling) Ooooh. OK. (Walks over to sexual health products). Which one is 50% off? Me:...