Posts by FlyGuy

Go check out Rolexpassionreport if you want visuals on what might happen at Basel.
Which Breguet and which field of work are you in? What do you plan to use it for?Bankers I know love Breguet classic designs, far more than Rolex or Patek or JLC ...but don't mistake that most of breguets are dress watches and not intended for sports use.
You want flexibility on the hottest watch in the world with wait lists years deep? Good luck, doesn't hurt asking but if you can get it, just buy it.Again, they are not impossible to get...
Head towards / in Burlington Arcade - lots of stores there, great selection of vintage There is a Rolex AD in Mayfair. But London is a difficult place to find sports watches - BLNR, DeepSea Cameron, Daytona.. And just raised MSRP 10% from my understanding to compensate for GBP devaluation.
I bought it MSRP but due to exchange rates changing faster than MSRP adjustment, was just shy of $15k, but I wanted this f-er since the move from cal 4030 to 4130 so was just happy to have it and not wait any longer. The best deal right now is in UK followed by somewhere on the Euro because of f(x) and VAT refund, assuming you are paying in USD. I heard a story when I was in London about someone getting a black dial for around $10k since MSRP is like 9500 GBP minus VAT...
Always buy the seller, not the watch when dealing with unfamiliar people or businesses.My advice to you is start calling random ADs and maybe you will get lucky to find one in stock that they will sell you over phone. When you speak to them, mention that you are looking to develop a relationship for future purchases - hopefully you are so don't end up back in this spot when a new SD4k anny comes out, or a Coke GMT, or whatever else is popular. Now if you find it but they...
Please post this picture
Below
Hardy Aimes RLPL "Saville row cut" on sale (if still made in England) Gives and hawkes (on sale and not) Brooks brothers I think makes one in England. Thom Brown, maybe BUT, have you ever tried a British Cut suit????? It's a very different fit than Italian and American.
I have tried the 915. Fits wider across the toe box than 82 (more similar to 202) but with an elongated toe with less curve than the 82. Its similar across the ball as 202 and new 82. It's the longest length shoe for the size. The almond toe is long, especially if you are used to a 202 or 88. I also found that the heel was slightly narrower than 82/202. Overall, think of if the toe point of the 82 was more centerd on the toes, slightly pulled away from foot and...