or Connect

Posts by mcpaul

Parkour, parkour!! (it's a Michael Scott thing)
Im not a runner, and I dont' really walk terribly much, but I went 18.27km today, or 11.4mi. average pace was 9.01 minutes per km, or 14.4 minutes per mi. mostly walking, but a little bit of run. Went from my house in New Westminster, BC along the boardwalk and pier park by the Fraser River, up Columbia street, along the Central Valley Greenway and the south shore of Burnaby lake and up to Sperling Skytrain for the ride home. I am looking at some of the per mile times...
Whot are all those bicycles doing there?
mk... I've been to Jack in the Box once and only once. in Hawaii, or Seattle, I can't remember. I was very young. I got food poisoning. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only...
wow that's a great deal MJK! You're getting a real stacked team there! Unfortunately no one in my league likes to trade so I'm mostly stuck with my depth players like Lewis and Slaton. I need WR help bad!! I think I'm 14 points ahead with FWP left for the other guy. Crossing fingers on an 8-1 season thus far. I'm really starting to freak out about QB's. I've got Cutler who I'm getting scared of, Cassel, who petrifies me.... Do you guys think that Brady Quinn will do...
I was on my way to track down this Bear Naked stuff when I discovered something new: Special K Cinnamon Pecan. This stuff is goooooooood!
www.manager-tools.com next to my iphone, the greatest find of the second half of this year.
Remember, "professional" services do not know a LICK about chemical engineering, or law, or ....... The only one who can do your resume is you. Put in the work and reap the reward.
Why would I want to run windows on my mac? that's one of the many reasons I use a mac.
Quote: Originally Posted by yerfdog Disclaimer: I'm lookin for a job right now and the quality of resume may be one reason why I haven't found one yet BUT I would think that having worked full time throughout college 40 hours/week is pretty dang impressive and should make you stand out already. Even if the jobs themselves are not impressive jobs, the fact that you were able to handle the responsibility and time management of full time work and school...