or Connect

Posts by shellshock

freshman year, it was 5 girls in 2 rooms with an adjoining bathroom area and living area. one of my roommates had a friend come stay with us a few days. this girl was a childhood friend of the roommate, and she apparently had some mental problems although we didn't know this beforehand. i never saw her sleep once. i generally stayed up later than all my other roommates, and at night i'd hear the friend in the living room area all night with the tv on, talking to it(?) or...
Quote: Originally Posted by APK Mauro's button-down shirts seem to be more or less universally praised, so these swatches should yield some bold shirts: is mauro making sundresses or what o_O i had a romper when i was like 6 with what looked like that fabric on the left. freals.
Quote: Originally Posted by Eason Don't know if it's a good idea? Don't know if it's a good idea? Take me on holiday, that's a better idea. +1 fuji is it that hard to find a non-psycho to take on holiday?
yesterday was a weird day... [[SPOILER]]
Quote: Originally Posted by Wu Dynasty Never been but I live like 3 blocks away. When is the festival? looks like its next weekend (29th) hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
i interrupt this thread to say kelv is the best!
also, hi stazy!
blending in with my surroundings... [[SPOILER]] kind of weird shirt thing, the most uncomfortable jeans in existence, boots.
Quote: Originally Posted by Working Stiff I'm thinking about learning how to knit. Does anyone here know how to knit? Is it hard to learn? Right now, I can knit my brow; looking to move up to scarves and such (). Also, I will obviously want yarn in cashmere, alpaca, and the like. How much does luxury yarn cost? its not too hard to learn. buy a book or watch some youtube videos. go to michael's and pick up some supplies to get started. they...
Quote: Originally Posted by phoenixrecon what does your top say? Off with her head. my laptop died earlier, so the sentiment is somewhat fitting.