or Connect

Posts by shellshock

Quote: Originally Posted by MarkI Look, I know what you're saying is correct. Fact of the matter is, I know she is not 100% set on leaving me, I just know this, she's not entirely ready to rule me out of her life completely, which she knows is what is going to happen. I know I come out on top, I don't plan on acting like a bitch, or fighting, we had that long conversation on the phone it was very pleasant, we just spoke. I'm just going to say...
Quote: Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 Don't forget Animal Crossing! wah!
Quote: Originally Posted by dusty So am I the only one that bought a 3DS today? i want, but $250 :/
Chilean Ulmo honey is amazing. Really fragrant and has a unique taste. Not sure if you can get it outside of chile though.
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson im great at relationships but terrible at meeting people or getting laid. feel free to pm me for advice that youll all eventually ignore. aint that the truth. but don't worry, later you can tell them I TOLD YOU SO. sigh.
Quote: Originally Posted by shahanshah is that a double-layer top or two separate pieces ? ring on right hand or just some photography trickery ? i hope people take notes on the boot tuck a shirt under the sweater. got some rings going plus a mickey mouse bandaid. Quote: Originally Posted by Synthese Shell, what kind of jeans are those? they are Joe's got a fantastic deal quite some time ago thanks...
bored. please if you could keep rude comments about my thighs to yourself this time. edit: SHUT THE FUCK UP MAGICIAN.
Quote: Originally Posted by Stazy For you (and shellshock )... [[SPOILER]] hi stazy! Quote: Originally Posted by Stazy Would you do less drugs? fuji, this would be advisable
Quote: Originally Posted by shahanshah is this AZ? grand canyon dawg Quote: Originally Posted by Stazy Oh hello. post more! Quote: Originally Posted by scott.m Shellshock is cute. so are you! holla Quote: Originally Posted by indesertum her knees are too pointy these things happen.