or Connect

Posts by shellshock

Quote: Originally Posted by APK Throwed? IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...
80s/early 90s pbs IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. IMPORTANT NOTICE:...
Quote: Originally Posted by chronoaug If we get to hang out i'll make sure to wait for you to go left and then i'll immediately go right to throw everything off Quote: Originally Posted by chronoaug Yea, that's what i meant a year ago when this thread started. Girl leans in for the hug and it seems gonna do the cheek or kiss so i go through with it and she doesn't do the kiss and i put my cheek or lip to her ear/hair....
Quote: Originally Posted by Matt Kaya is a really nice name sounds too much like kayak
only with my latin american peeps. one, right cheek to right cheek. you dont actually kiss their cheek but almost more touch cheeks and do the kiss simultaneously to the air pretty much. protip - you can also opt to touch their right arm with your right hand for leverage. i've never actually thought about this, it just comes automatically but now that i analyze it it seems very bizzare. only old ladies will actually kiss your cheek. this gets annoying when you arrive...
Quote: Originally Posted by robbie to find someone who doesn't ask me if I mean 'carmel machiatto' when I ask for a machiatto. awful thanks to starbucks for brainwashing the masses of already ignorant north americans once while working as a barista, some lady gave me MAJOR tude when i asked her if she meant a real machiatto or a starbucks one.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Quote: Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 Being the Zac Efron of SF and all, I'm guessing your coverage is unlimited. Freal... Go get em stazy! Quote: Originally Posted by Jodum5 Ok, someone else break up with their girl please. PLS. We pretty much need a new thread since this turned into MarkI's soap opera.
sigh. i received a lovely johnston's cashmere scarf as a gift that i used so much and took good care of but once i took it off somewhere and must've left it behind. that sucked...
Quote: Originally Posted by MarkI Maybe it doesnt make sense, maybe its illogical, but simply put,after I hear her say goodbye, and I say goodbye, then I walk away, and move on. this isn't a fucking movie.