or Connect

Posts by shellshock

Quote: Originally Posted by dmash1080 So my girl has a little pile of cash laying around. Now she's quite amazing and has decided she's going to do 1 of two things....buy me an Omega Planet Ocean that I've been drooling over....or get full D implants. If you were in the same situation as me, what would you tell her to do? She will for sure do whatever I say...so I need your thoughts. Should I be selfish and just say the Planet Ocean in case we were to...
Vamos chile!
1. Melissa "Kali Wedge" in black size US8 (EU size 39) NEW in box! Tobi.com has them up for $120.00 Asking $80 2. Sam Edelman "Candela" flats snakeskin print w/black trim size US8 Worn once, no box. Original retail $98 Asking $30 3. Boutique Nordstrom wedges in "Pale Gold" with satin bows Worn once, have box. Original retail around $75 asking $40
its already been said, but yeah its winter. The forecast calls for a high in the 60s for BA... dress normal.
[clipse] I'm back by popular demand [/clipse] Now it's time for "Guess the SF member" i was wearing h&m (not pictured) levis michael kors
Quote: Originally Posted by aeglus I just admire mine in the mirror 24/7. have you nicknamed them? IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the...
Quote: Originally Posted by robbie -- thx, where have you been lately... its been like 8 months since oyu've posted anything? its been quite a semester... graduating on saturday also, been meaning to ask jd may why did you ever have a beard? >_>
conne help me find an internship!
who made sq4whatever supreme authority of what you can or can't post in waywt? srsly its better to see someone's clothes out in the real world rather than their dumb room or living room even if you can only see their tshirt. its a nice. i've really only posted inside so good for everyone like robbie that posts unique pictures in cool places. i thoroughly enjoy them.
Quote: Originally Posted by LabelKing They also have esoteric fruit juices like Dixie Peach. dixie peach <3 as a child i was partial to Sir Strawberry.