or Connect

Posts by shellshock

Quote: Originally Posted by connor i live in manteca if you know where that is. SF next month when school starts Are you going to state or somewhere else?
Quote: Originally Posted by robbie my wife likes your fit shellshock yay! thank youss. Quote: Originally Posted by sq4you dude her style is awesome. the dress is really nice buttoned all the way up. i especially like the hair/headband/glasses. thx! Quote: Originally Posted by db_ggmm Chicks should not wear dresses that pinch below the bust. Two examples on this page right here. It is never...
hm, unusually poor quality image for my phone...
Donde Esta Elisa? is the one my mom watches and it takes place in LA so filmed in LA and Mexico the beaches looked like cancun or something.
does anyone have advice for kittens? i've lived with several cats but never had one of my own.
los pobres muy bajitos de estatura and chupete just can't get it in the goal! would be nice to see them at least get one
Quote: Originally Posted by RedLantern Girls do not like indifference... So I guess my answer is just enough possessiveness to let her know that you don' t think she's below you, but not enough to annoy her. pretty much.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim I think I know what you meant. And yes, there are a lot of Mexicans up here. Not as many as L.A. but quite a few. really? i honestly barely saw any latinos besides those working at taco del mar. i also didn't appreciate being outright stared at by white people whenever i was talking on my cell in public in spanish like i was speaking some alien dialect. i guess i'm just used to being around more...
giant barnacle... looks like an alien life form when alive IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...
I know we have quite a few Bourdain fans around here, myself included so just thought i'd share... Heard this interview with him on NPR earlier about his new book. It was pretty good, he always comes off as a guy that would be cool to hang out with. http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...ryId=127884011