or Connect

Posts by Aldehyde

Payment sent for gray knit, far right of upper pic.
Super Cool? Really?
Ya. No. These do not look like they have fine loving patina. They look like a shoe tree has never been used and they are about 2 sizes too big.
Dude, they are rectangular semi-rimless glasses. There are 100s of manufacturers that make similar models. No, they aren't EXACTLY the same, but close enough. Seriously, they are not that special. Buy these, they are way cooler anyway:
Just so you know - NEVER, EVER call San Francisco "Frisco". That will automatically identify you as a rube from out of town. Please. It is known as "The City". Personally, I very much like Potrero Hill. All warehouse-converted-to-a-loft.
I would expect that the breathabiltiy of the wood would be an asset, and the non-porous nature of the plastic to be an issue. Or, it could not matter at all. Without a proper study it's all just blah blah blah. Plastic is beter than no shoe tree. Though, if you spend more than $200 on a pair of shoes it shouldn't be an issue to spend an extra $10 or $20 for some crappy wood shoe trees (at very least). I don't expect there would be a disadvangtage to plastic when it...
They are a well constructed shoe - doubt anyone can argue with that. The styling is either boring or classic depending on where you sit. Please do not ever wear black socks with brown shoes.
I may fall in with many others - interesting items from a historical perspective, but nothing I would wear. Though, after taking a brief look into your life, I think they work for you.
Alright, they replace the cork but not the insole. Good to know. I guess we were both right. Quote: Originally Posted by meister Are you sure they don't? That's what the vid shows. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi_OXygSmbA at .03-4 secs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cT5VJmmgVM at 0.27 secs
AE doesn't replace the insole or cork when recrafting, so it won't help fitting it to your foot. Sorry. They do this because generally men are very happy with the way their shoes fit and don't want to re-break them.