or Connect

Posts by Aldehyde

Ace - I think a lot of the comments are caused by the camera angle as well. Do you have the ability to take another photo up higher?
I think stocking a larger number of units in the staple sizes / colors would be a good idea. The black chestnut umbrella sold out fairly quickly, but there are many tartan options still lingering on. I would guess that 90% of the people that buy an umbrella want it in black. I would also suggest sizing be skewed towards the smaller end - 38R / 32" seems to be sold out in almost everything very quickly. I'm sure Jamison is aware of these suggestions however, and he...
Reevolving, you are king of the idiots.
Fabric lining? Buy real shoes that have a full leather lining. Problem solved.
I wear a small sweater in BB and HY both, they are pretty similar.
Tibor = Pimp. Zero fucks given.
It has besom pockets.
Fantastic Sartorio Napoli SC in a tweed-esque fabric that is fairly light weight. An olive/tan base with burnt orange and dark green overcheck, 100% wool. Quarter lined in dark brown cotton. Side vents. Unpadded shoulders. Price includes shipping conUS. Shoulders:18" Chest: 21" Sleeve:25.125" BOC: 30.125"
Very nice silk hounds tooth sport coat from Brooks Brothers custom line. $25+ actual shipping. Purchased this from M.Brenan about 2 years ago; had the chest and waist taken in so those can be let back out. Has working buttons on the cuffs; all button holes are hand sewn. Shoulders: 18.75" Chest: 20.5" Sleeve (outside): 23.75" BOC: 29.25"
Corduroy sport coats would be alright as well I think, especially if you get a very casual cut that is unstructured and uses a casual pocket style. Perhaps a quilted jacket as well, though those are generally for outdoor wear in the fall.