or Connect

Posts by alltoohuman

Sold
G'day all, I am selling a relatively new Swaine Adeney Brigg Military Wetpack in Havana brown bridle leather. Product information can be found here. I purchased this in London in January (2011), and have used it on one brief trip since then. I have been given a vintage Dopp kit, and can't justify owning both. As we all know, vintage beats new! So, I am selling. It is a lovely piece, with very little wear. It is perfectly clean, and has no marks, damage, or...
Just wondering if anyone else has any other advice to offer. Thanks again. Regards, Sam
Thanks for the tip. I had a look at that site, but I couldn't find anything more similar than this. Did you have a particular pair in mind when you recommended the site? Thanks again. Sam.
G'day all, I am new to styleforum, and I hope someone can help me. I am after a pair of reading glasses. The style I want is in the attached pictures. It is sort of a half-rim tortoise-shell design. Any ideas where I can purchase these sorts of glasses online? If not, can you please tell me how to describe the style when I search Google... Thanks in advance for any help you can give me. Regards, Sam