or Connect

Posts by AmusedToD

Thanks, mate. Nobody is selling them over here, so I want to catch the moment and be the first to offer them. Regardless of the wholesale prices, do they work through franchise or as simple suppliers? I would like to have some initial information before contacting them. Thanks, Nick
Anyone?
Hi friends, Does anyone have any info on classic English shoes wholesale prices? I am thinking Loake, Barker, Alfred Sargent, etc. And what would be the minimum order quantity in order to get a wholesale price from them? I am thinking of starting a business of importing classic English shoes, so I need this basic info in order to make initial calculations. Thanks
I believe it's down to some sort of communication problem between James and Brad. Brad seems like a very nice and communicative guy.
21st of April
Sorry to hear that. Perhaps you should check again, as far as I understood - he had 2 pairs, one in 10D and one in 9.5D.
I received the shoes as well, McAllister's in merlot. First condition as well, with original box and dust bags, all neatly packed. Brad even sent them via USPS Express International (even though I paid for Priority), so he basically gave away additional $20 out of his own pocket. Very happy!
Did you snap this one off of yoox? I was watching it closely until it disappeared off the radar. Exactly the same color, pattern, size and it was last one available.
I sorted everything out with Brad. He shipped my shoes and sent me a scan of the shipping label. So everything turned out fine eventually. I will report back as soon as the shoes arrive.
I haven't received a tracking number, it's been 10 days or more since I sent the money via PayPal. James promised the tracking number will be sent tomorrow. I will wait until tomorrow.