or Connect

Posts by blake347

Size 27, bought online BRAND NEW all tags with receipt. Tried them on once and were a little big for me. Let me know.
hey guys, I was browsing contextclothing and it says on their site that "Context Expert Tip: The APC Petite Standard has an updated fit. Please see our measurements chart for actual measurements. Wear for six months without washing to achieve contrast fading.", same thing for NS. Does anyone know what exactly changed? Also is anyone buy "Petit New Standards"? Or is the above waht it's referring to?
So i bought a pair of skinny selvage about 2 years ago...the fades are amazing (will post pics later), but unfortunately the crotch finally gave out. Ordered another pair just this week in the same size, however the fit is COMPLETELY different. Inseam longer, rise higher with an extra button, and thighs are loose as heck. Does anyone know why they changed the fit so much? And where to get the old fit?
hey, I've been wearing Slim Jim 27x32 for a while, and I think they fit perfectly for me. My main problem with previous jeans was that I have bigger than usual thighs, so the thigh area always stretched out a ton and it ended up looking terrible. I was thinking of getting new cures/petite standards, BUT when I checked the measurements it actually says the New Standard is the tightest in thighs, and has a larger leg opening (similar to the straight leg look of the Slim Jim...
@Kodiak-are those thin finns?
Hey guys I'm about 5'8 and I usually wear inseam 30 in washed jeans. However, I almost see everyone around my height or shorter wear 32 inseam and sometimes even 34. Should I get 30 or 32 inseam? Thanks.
can I get measurements?
Hey Everyone, guess I should have posted in this thread first but.. So basically I've never had enough money to buy a decent pair of jeans until now. I've never worn any sort of "skinny" jeans before, and I went to the mall to try some today. These were Levi 511 (28x32) Skinny jeans. Do you guys think this is a good fit for me? I've also had the chance to look at some other more expenssive options like APC NS/NC and Nudie Thin Finns. Unfortunately, I don't have the...
Hey Everyone, So basically I've never had enough money to buy a decent pair of jeans until now. I've never worn any sort of "skinny" jeans before, and I went to the mall to try some today. These were Levi 511 (28x32) Skinny jeans. Do you guys think this is a good fit for me? I've also had the chance to look at some other more expenssive options like APC NS/NC and Nudie Thin Finns. Unfortunately, I don't have the chance to try these on before I buy them online since I...
LV