or Connect

Posts by fungz0r

Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira http://cgi.ebay.com/Balenciaga-Glow-...item3cb2572873 Better pics of that glowy goodness really wish i kopped them
How do MMM gats fit? what is a 8UK in US sizing?
Quote: Originally Posted by impolyt_one I'd buy a TOJ leather too, but not AE's. I'd get the leather, a pair of decent wearing indigo jeans, a 6-pack of hanes V-necks (budget for like 6 packs and you have half the year) and a pair of decent white leather sneakers, you're on for the year or next 3. $1000 uniform status. That is my plan as well, gonna implement in slow purchases over a couple months
That raf is awesome
I like the outfit aeglus, looking good. Although the tie could be slightly shorter.
Ah good old Canadian products, I'll probably pick up a pair of grey or black N&F denim since it's 20% off at times profile shop
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol Leather's too big. Yeah the view from behind make you look poofy
most women don't have the patience for raw jeans, but i'd say #1 or #2
The weight is all just in the wrong places. I'm 5'7 and weigh 140, which is decent, so i think being 5'10 and 160 is a good height/weight ratio.
Grand reopening sale? XD