or Connect

Posts by fungz0r

Are there places to get small samples of certain fragrances? Or just people here selling? I'd definitely be interested
links don't work either
Quote: Originally Posted by artishard116 any online stores stocking blankets? can't find any, been scouring b+s. I'm not even sure if they still make blankets
How do you wear hightops properly? In regards to stacking, do you have to manually make it so that it stacks nicely, or just wear it as is?
Yeah Aeglus, do review of the jacket, i've been eyeing one myself for this winter season but I can't seem to find measurements or how the jacket fits. Either Krane or that TOJ fishtail....
That fishtail parka... can't wait for fit pics
Quote: Originally Posted by softy That looks awesome
I've been looking for a winter parka as well, the EG storm parka caught my eye but I'm gonna go find it in store to try it on to see how it is. Canada goose is too out played here in Canada, everybody and their dog wears one
Awesome jacket euPho, the fit looks good
Quote: Originally Posted by macuser3of5 http://cgi.ebay.com/Helmut-Lang-Blac...item20b5be155f I'll just drop this here... Darn somebody grabbed that before I could even bid, although I guess i wouldn't have gone all the way to the buy it now price