or Connect

Posts by fungz0r

JP 2 (42-43) 9-10 Up for sale are these Julius_7 x Siva sneaker boots in undyed leather (would be awesome dyeing these black I just... don't wear them enough ) and in good condition as well, only worn once outside by me (Vancouver winter was just far too mild for me! :blink:) and barely looked worn by previous owner (one owner before me). And now I just don't find them being used as much as I want to. They're really comfortable. They're steer reverse cow leather, with...
I've had a pair of normal laced boots for about a year, no problems. Leather is good for the price (depending on how much you're paying)
I wear my old OG pants climbing all the time. Also for biking. I like them, but I guess they've upped the price these days
As per the title, this is the older model of the SNS stark, which is longer than the one that is currently being offered. I never wear this sweater mainly because it's probably too long for me. Worn maybe 5 times
Selling a navy SNS stark, the older model that is longer than the one currently being offered. I've probably worn it about 5 times in total and am cleaning out my closet
Great read, definitely have had peir wu on my radar for future cops
backzips
jesus I don't go on sf for a day and i miss this
So any updates on how the quality is on these jackets? I was originally really interested in the snow smock, but hearing these stories about how the fabric loses water resistivity is kinda turning me away
That was the best fight I've seen