or Connect

Posts by fungz0r

TOJ has kinda spoiled me, and I'm not sure if it's for the better or for worse. I can't get behind small zippers anymore, after having the thick ykk zippers on sleeves and main zip, it just feels so nice to play with the large zippers
2010 dr from i guess 2010
report back about the ultralights after a couple more wears, i'm definitely interested in them
For those in LA, swrve is having a sale this weekend http://www.swrve.us/2014/02/warehouse-sale/
how many watts can you put out at 115lbs?
I felt that the 3 ways weren't as bad as the OGs, I think I sized up from my OG size and wish I had sized down instead
I would think that Isaora is probably realizing that they need to cut down a bit on their operations because their finances aren't doing so well. I personally don't own any Isaora, nor do I really have any inclination towards their products. They seem to be stuck in a place where their products don't appeal to enough people, and then there's also the QC issues that have come up
+1 for costco socks if you can't afford smartwool or the likes, I mean for the price they're unbeatable. I've been wearing them exclusively since november and i don't see any signs of wear yet
Maybe hirst meant a couple decade seasons, like 60 years and then the lamb might not be so good anymore. I've had a 2010dr for 4+(?) years or so, pretty darn worn but still great
I had never experienced calf till I felt my friends' calf moto and holy shit that thing is tough. I used to own a horsehide leather jacket and although the calf wasn't as thick, it sure felt at least 80% of the way there. If the toj lamb is known for being buttery soft, the calf is tough as nails