or Connect

Posts by acularw

I have for sale a barely worn Patchwork Madras short sleeve button down shirt from Wolf Vs Goat. This is a size Small in the Before Dinner cut. What a phenomenal shirt! Unfortunately, it is too short for me (I am 6') and I am trimming down the wardrobe. Pit to pit - 19.25" Length - 23" Pricing includes shipping via USPS Priority. Payment via PayPal.
I am selling a used pair of Black Maison Martin Margiela MMM Mid-Top Trainers in size 43 (US 10). These are well used but in good condition and unfortunately I have to do a wardrobe purge. I really like these sneakers and am not going to part with them easily, so please no low ball offers. Pricing includes domestic shipping via USPS Priority and PayPal payment is accepted. Please contact me for a quote for international shipping.
I have for sale a pair of Naked and Famous Weird Guy selvedge Unbleached denim in size 30. These have been worn only a handful of times and are in great condition. These are a great option for Spring/Summer and an alternative to the pure white denim or chinos you might see out there. Measurements: Waist - 15.25" Inseam - 34" Thigh - 11.75" Leg - 7" Pricing includes shipping via USPS Priority and PayPal payment is accepted.
SOLD! Navy Epaulet Slim Superfine Merino Wool V-Neck Sweater, size Small. Great fitting, mid-weight v-neck sweater from Epaulet in Navy. I love these sweaters and the only reason I am selling this is because I also own the magenta and forest green and I need to trim my wardrobe a bit. This has only been dry cleaned. Measurements: P2P - 19.5" Length - 21.5" (from collarbone area) Sleeve 25" The color in the close up view is accurate. This sweater is not currently in...
SOLD! Navy Epaulet Slim Superfine Merino Wool V-Neck Sweater, size Small. Great fitting, mid-weight v-neck sweater from Epaulet in Navy. I love these sweaters and the only reason I am selling this is because I also own the magenta and forest green and I need to trim my wardrobe a bit. This has only been dry cleaned. Measurements: P2P - 19.5" Length - 21.5" (from collarbone area) Sleeve 25" The color in the close up view is accurate. This sweater is not currently in...
For sale is a medium brown leather messenger bag from Scaramanga. I like this better than the pre-distressed offerings they seem to have now. This is a very tough leather that has taken everything thrown at it. Snow storms, rain storms, and more! There is some wear at the bottom but this bag has a ton of life left in it. Measurements: Width - 15" Height - 12.5" Depth - 4" (measured at stitching at bottom of bag, obviously opens up much bigger than that) Pricing includes...
For sale is a medium brown leather messenger bag from Scaramanga. I like this better than the pre-distressed offerings they seem to have now. This is a very tough leather that has taken everything thrown at it. Snow storms, rain storms, and more! There is some wear at the bottom but this bag has a ton of life left in it. Measurements: Width - 15" Height - 12.5" Depth - 4" (measured at stitching at bottom of bag, obviously opens up much bigger than that) Pricing includes...
SOLD This is a very stylish and tough brown leather jacket from Gap. I received tons of compliments wearing this jacket in both casual and work settings. It is versatile enough to wear with a t-shirt in the up to 60 degrees and with a sweater down to 0. Size Small Measurements (taken according to TOJ method seen here: http://johncoppidge.tumblr.com/howtoorder) Shoulder - 17" Pit-to-pit - 19.5" Waist - 19.5" Length - 22.5" Price includes shipping via USPS Priority and...
Both pairs of chinos are sold! I have two lightly worn pairs of Epaulet Rivet Chinos available. Both are in great condition and are the older style with metal riveted button fly, which I greatly prefer over the newer standard type buttons with thread. 1. Charcoal Herringbone in size 31 --- $49 Color in third picture is most accurate These are incredibly soft and comfortable 2. Navy Cotton is size 30 --- $49 Classic color that looks good in business casual mode or...
I am selling my Alden Indy 405 Boots in Brown Chromexcel. These are the J Crew model. I wore these mostly with chinos and slim-straight style denim and they are very versatile. If you have never worn Indy's before, keep in mind that they are incredibly comfortable. The story is that Harrison Ford originally bought these when he was a carpenter to help with foot pain, then wore them in the Indiana Jones movies because of how much he loved them. Size is 9.5D in the Alden...